Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

what did you do on your 10th anniversary?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 9:22 PM
  • 42 Replies

I know the 10th anniversary is suppose to be a big one, but my husband and I are keeping it simple. No gifts which we agreed on. We will go out to lunch while the kids are in school. Our anniversary in on Monday (4/21). I have to take it easy anyway cause I had gallbladder surgery last Monday so it will be about a week on my anniversary so I still kinda got to take it easy..=) I do have a nice card I got before my surgery that I will give him at lunch. It doesn't seem like it has been 10 years..where did the time go. 

by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
poshkat
by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 9:23 PM
We had dinner.
mcginnisc
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 9:26 PM
We went on a cruise. We were celebrating an early 10th anniversary,Dh's 30th birthday and the fact that our adoption dossier was sent to China. That was 8.5 years ago. Dh is surprising me with a trip for our 20th..he won't tell me where we are going next year.
bmw29
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 9:26 PM
We rented the honeymoon sweet for the weekend and went to dinner both nights. It was lovely.
lillybug222
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 9:26 PM
Nothing? It was back in January, and I honestly can't remember!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 9:38 PM

We took DD to the Mall of America for a weekend trip.  DH had promised to take me since we were dating and for our 10 year anniversary he finally did it.   Hope you feel better and have a great day.

alexsmomaubrys2
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 9:39 PM

We didn't do anything special. Just spent time together and enjoyed ourselves. 

Mishy2
by Michelle on Apr. 19, 2014 at 9:53 PM

Our 10th Anniversary is coming up in August and we will be visiting family back home for a vacation at that time. Not sure what we will do for our Anniversary. Got me thinking now what we will do to celebrate :)

MomToovey
by Marianne on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:12 PM

Well, mine's still 3 years away, but I say do what works best for you. Sounds like you two will have a nice day :) Happy anniversary!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 20, 2014 at 1:40 AM
Its been awhile but by the time our tenth came around we had gotten a new house. We had an really nice dinner,at a really nice restaurant.
beeky
by Alexandra on Apr. 20, 2014 at 6:59 AM

We had young children, so we got a babysitter and went out to dinner.

Hubby gave me a diamond eternity ring and an exact duplicate of my wedding bouquet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)