Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Strip Clubs

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 10:24 AM
  • 102 Replies

Do you mind if your husband/boyfriend goes to a strip club? I have mixed feelings about it, sometimes I'm okay with it, sometimes I'm not, it really depends on the situation...what are your thoughts?

by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pinkfairy0206
by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 10:29 AM
4 moms liked this
My husband has never been to one and would never go to one. He has way to much respect for woman. I could never be with someone who did. It is degrading and disrespectful to you as his s/o. Before I met my husband, I was with someone who would right in front of me check out other girls, make comments, ect.. it made me feel so worthless.
nopenope666
by Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 10:31 AM
My df is soooooo uncomfortable in them. We went to one a year or so ago and he was bright red the whole fifteen minutes, and wouldn't look up. Lol. But i wouldn't care, although i will say i was kind of happy it wasn't his scene.
256bamamom
by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Ehh......I'm not worried about strip clubs from a "worried about the girls" point of view.....to me and to my hubby as well...they are "money pits"......and even he says so too....

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 21, 2014 at 10:32 AM
Eh I've been.
My husband never understood give money away for what? LOL
booaura
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't care. He's gone with friends for a bachelor party. If he went just for the hell of it, I might have a bit of a problem with it, but he also wouldn't do that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucyblue202
by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 10:33 AM

I don't care at all. We go together sometimes but we're just drinking and socializing..not even really looking at the strippers anyways lol.

b1the1change
by Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 10:34 AM
Not okay with it. Why would I want my DF to go drool at other women
EmilysMom2010
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 10:36 AM
2 moms liked this
Normally I wouldn't care. But my husband just isn't the type. Never has been. What would bother me is if he all of a sudden became the type. Lol. Id be like 0.o
dockyswifey
by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 10:36 AM
Eh that time has passed for him. He used to go all the time before him and I started dating. He says it's a waste of money.
echoishername
by Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 10:40 AM
He goes sometimes, and I don't care. But he prefers when I go with. I used to strip, so I'd be a hypocrit if I had an issue with it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN