Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Did you choose your ring or did he?

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:18 PM
  • 93 Replies

So tell the story??

by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyBast
by Brenda on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:18 PM

He chose the original and my 10 year marquis band and I loved them all, I found the rest and love them too but he did OK me getting them :)

OHgirlinCA
by Silver Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:19 PM
My husband chose both my engagement and wedding rings. I didn't see my wedding ring until he put it on my finger at the ceremony. I wouldn't have had it any other way.
LuvMyBoys09
by Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:20 PM
He chose the ring and did an awesome job!
I chose my wedding band though and we'll be going back to buy it this summer and keep it in the safe until we get married in 2015.
booaura
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:20 PM
My husband choose, and choose perfectly! I love my wedding and engagement rings.
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Apr. 22, 2014 at 5:26 PM

We looked at rings together but he made the final choice.

Raeann11
by Silver Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 5:39 PM

Our first set we choose together. Our second set for our 10 year Anniversary, He choose mine and I choose his.

ladyvamp5489
by Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 5:42 PM

We chose them together

jlynnf
by New Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 5:44 PM

It's a family heirloom so neither of us picked it but it fits me so perfectly, both size and style! It was origianlly his great great grandfather's stick pin that he had made into a ring to propose to his girlfriend.

fudgybuddymom
by Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 6:08 PM

I chose the engagement ring & he chose the wedding band. It's lovely-14 kt gold with several diamonds embedded in it. I don't wear the wedding band anymore cause I've gained weight & it's almost too small to wear now. I do wear the engagement ring. I am hoping to start losing weight via Weight Watchers in May & then I'll wear the wedding ring again.

Fayanne
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 6:22 PM
He picked it out.i only said it had to be yellow gold and had to be in a matched set
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)