Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How is your sex life right now??

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:20 PM
  • 225 Replies
1 mom liked this

Share any problems or issues I see a lot of posts so I thought I would make one for us to share and comment...

by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyBast
by Brenda on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:21 PM
2 moms liked this

Dry spell here but we have been so busy that it is eat shower and sit to watch TV and out then start over the next day..

I hope this changes soon it should after May and be better or so I hope!

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:30 PM

It's okay right now.  He's had quite a few days off so we've been busy ;)   but this week he started back at his regular shift and I'm missing all that extra fun

ladymaleficent
by Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:30 PM
Getting better,
TheMommaJessie
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:36 PM
2 moms liked this

mine is non-existant and i dont care. i dont want sex any more and it doesnt bother me.

emarin77
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Sucks.  My husband has a hernia in his back.  I have to wait until he has received treatment.  A couple of weeks ago he said hell with it and had sex with me anyway.  It was great.

cntrdmom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:46 PM
We've been through our hard times but right now it's amazing.
ArmyWife112908
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:46 PM
2 moms liked this
Sex is great but DH is always trying to play with my ass. Now I like it but he goes straight there and its annoying!!!
JessiFaye
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:48 PM

We don't have one right now, but we're both okay with it. I didn't want sex at all for most of my pregnancy, and my son is only 6 weeks old, so we're waiting for me to start back on the pill before we have sex again. Not the biggest deal.

Fayanne
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this
He's 855 miles away...!

But...he will be back sometime the second week.of may, and may 10 we have a date night at a very cute little bed and breakfast
Otherwise, its okay, i enjoy it more than i did with ex dh, but he doesnt last long enough for me to enjoy it as much as i coild... wink
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm 8 months into a complicated and painful pregnancy.  I can't wait to feel good again.  DH and I have been good to each other in other ways, but I miss it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)