Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Hope this is ok to post it's very personal.

Posted by on May. 6, 2014 at 8:53 AM
  • 32 Replies

Do you all think it's ok to have sex in the daytime with the kids around if you lock the bedroom door?  My husband and I don't do it often at all because I'm kinda shy about doing it when the kids are awake, but at the same time we get up at 5 o'clock or 6 on 6 days of the week and by 10 one of us is asleep.  My husband is diabetic and falls asleep easily after eating, even if he tries not too, and then goes to bed between 9 and 10 .  Or I fall asleep in the chair watching tv.  We're kind of in a rut!  We can never get a sitter because I don't know anyone to ask besides family and my mom, dad, sister and brother all work alot and don't have time.  What would you suggest because last summer when the kids were home we only did it like 3 times all summer and that was early in the morning and quickly.  

Sorry if this is tmi! im sorry

by on May. 6, 2014 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomaubrys2
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2014 at 8:55 AM

I enjoy our afternoon flings. It isn't long and romantic, but quickies can be fun! 

booaura
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2014 at 8:57 AM
Of course. Quickies are awesome.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on May. 6, 2014 at 9:06 AM

We raised 5 kids and we did that all the time.  They are all adults now and none of them seem to have been too damaged by it. : ) tee hee. 

View Full Size Image YVONNE

mamak3211
by Member on May. 6, 2014 at 9:10 AM
Oh I so understand! By the time dd is asleep I am ready for bed, exhausted, have a headache, etc. I prefer morning time but that usually doesn't happen. I swear dd has sensors and will wake up early lol. Its hard. We struggle with it and I'm really trying to make myself stay up late!
mlpcrusader
by on May. 6, 2014 at 9:11 AM
We do every once in a while. I don't feel bad because my kids can get water snacks and work the tv remote. Play with tablets or toys. We don't do it all day. 30 min tops. I see it no different than taking a shower and getting ready for the day.
acer.acerpori
by on May. 6, 2014 at 9:25 AM

Afternoon Delight :D of course it's okay!! I would not worry to much about the kids if your door is locked and your not moaning so the whole house can hear (teehee lol)

waytomanykids10
by Member on May. 6, 2014 at 10:01 AM
Finding time to have sex at night is difficult let alone during the day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.hartman12
by on May. 6, 2014 at 10:07 AM
Why do you think cartoons were created, lol. Pop them in front of sponge Bob and cookies and that will buy you a half hour easy.
pecanswirl49
by Member on May. 6, 2014 at 10:09 AM

Hello

There is nothing wrong with a little quickie in the morning or afternoon or even when the kids are home. I have 3 sons me an my hubby always had sex anytime of the day.

Memere60
by Member on May. 6, 2014 at 10:12 AM

As long as you lock the door, I don't see a problem. It's not TMI. You need that alone time. ttc

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)