Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I just wanna crawl in a hole and die

Posted by on May. 6, 2014 at 4:36 PM
  • 21 Replies
Yup. It's been a month of hell. Since hubby was unexpectedly laid off and slandered so he couldn't get another job.
We finally got a military lawyer to go after hubby's x employer especially after the x employer stopped our unemployment.. but until then I'm wondering how were gonna get money to even put gas in our tank. I got a second job on the weekends maybe that will offset some bills. This nightmare just won't go away.
by on May. 6, 2014 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jmlmomma
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2014 at 5:13 PM

Sounds like a mess to be in right now..I hope it straightens out for you soon.

Mommabearbergh
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2014 at 5:15 PM

Been there and its hard as hell. Its a struggle but you can pull through

Texasladybug84
by on May. 6, 2014 at 5:16 PM
Ya forgot to mention we filed with l&i cause he shortened him 10 hrs and last paycheck he never got. He would've had a good job right away but his x employer called then up and slandered hubby

Quoting jmlmomma:

Texasladybug84
by on May. 6, 2014 at 5:17 PM
Yes this is horrible and it's not getting better at this point I wanna jump off a bridge

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

Fayanne
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2014 at 5:17 PM
O wow..hugs
Texasladybug84
by on May. 6, 2014 at 5:18 PM
Yes went from having lots of money in savings to nothing and have to pawn things.

Quoting Fayanne: O wow..hugs
TommyAbby
by Melissa on May. 6, 2014 at 5:20 PM

Can you prove that? Will the laywer sue for that?

Quoting Texasladybug84: Ya forgot to mention we filed with l&i cause he shortened him 10 hrs and last paycheck he never got. He would've had a good job right away but his x employer called then up and slandered hubby
Quoting jmlmomma:

Texasladybug84
by on May. 6, 2014 at 5:23 PM
Yes we know cause other employees witnessed this. One employee got a phone call for hubby bout a referrel too than his x boss called them
He also is telling everyone he failed a background check and was fired which is also not true he signed a paper sayings laid off
Quoting TommyAbby: Can you prove that? Will the laywer sue for that?Quoting Texasladybug84: Ya forgot to mention we filed with l&i cause he shortened him 10 hrs and last paycheck he never got. He would've had a good job right away but his x employer called then up and slandered hubby

Quoting jmlmomma:

Mommabearbergh
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2014 at 5:25 PM

well don't jump I know that feeling. I used to go to work on the train and think about stepping in front of it because shit got hard but I had to tell myself at some point this will end and things will get better.  You just have to get through the shit to something better. I am not gonna get into in this group because bitches have a way of throwing things in your face later but just know that you are strong enough and you can get through it and sometimes it means getting away from the area you currently live in.

Quoting Texasladybug84: Yes this is horrible and it's not getting better at this point I wanna jump off a bridge
Quoting Mommabearbergh:

Texasladybug84
by on May. 6, 2014 at 5:28 PM
Thank you yes I wish I could just go to my sisters but we have no funds at all

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

well don't jump I know that feeling. I used to go to work on the train and think about stepping in front of it because shit got hard but I had to tell myself at some point this will end and things will get better.  You just have to get through the shit to something better. I am not gonna get into in this group because bitches have a way of throwing things in your face later but just know that you are strong enough and you can get through it and sometimes it means getting away from the area you currently live in.

Quoting Texasladybug84: Yes this is horrible and it's not getting better at this point I wanna jump off a bridge

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN