Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

6 Sex Positions That Really Hit 'The Spot' - Which works for you?

Posted by on May. 8, 2014 at 9:49 AM
  • 22 Replies

6 Sex Positions That Really Hit 'The Spot' (PHOTOS)

by Rebecca Stokes

gspot When it comes to having good sex, every woman has discussed the infamous G-spot. Some people think it's a myth and get by on clitoral orgasms (which ain't too shabby). But ardent believers in the lore of the G-spot spend countless, amazing hours searching for this spongy, walnut patch on the front of the vaginal wall. As we know, half the fun of going some place is the journey, right? Let's pack up and head out on this uber sexy adventure. 

The rumors are true. A G-spot orgasm is a thing entirely unto itself. Different than than the intensely concentrated pleasure that comes from clitoral orgasm, this one provides all-over ecstasy. Yeah, I know, right? I'll have what she's having indeed. But because of where the secret spot is located, it can be pretty difficult to access through the more, shall we say, conventional channels. 

More from The Stir: 18 Best Sex Positions While Pregnant (PHOTOS) 

We're sure you are more than capable of spending time in the sack with your partner doing all the, uh, "research" necessary to find this magical spot all on your own. Y'all are a bunch of sexual dynamos, and no one doubts it. But still, we thought we'd contribute a couple of delicious suggestions of the best sex positions for hitting the G-spot. These veritable appetizers are just a few starters to tease your palate. Bon appetit!

Image via Pets Advisor/Flickr

Doggy Style

This positions enables you to control how much pressure is put on that magical spot using the strength and balance of all four limbs. 

Cowgirl

Image via ericpruncyzk/Flickr

Cowgirl

This one puts you in charge! You can control the speed and depth of penetration. Even if you don't hit the G-spot, this is a great position for clitorial stimulation too. Yowzah.

Give Yourself a Hand

Image via Dominic Alves/Flickr

Give Yourself a Hand

If you're having a hard time locating this golden ticket -- his fingers (or your own!) can be your best friend. A little lubricant and two fingers are all you need. Insert his digits and instruct him to lift and pull back gently, as if saying "come hither" -- you're sure to do his bidding.

Head Over Heels

Image via Flowersby He/Flickr

Head Over Heels

This one starts off as classic missionary. Once things are well-under way get added pressure to your G-spot by putting your legs against his chest, or up over his shoulders if you can manage it. Hot, hot, hot. 

Counter Style

Image via Jennifer Hulse/Flickr

Counter Style

This one is as wild as it is effective. Have him enter you while you find a place for yourself on a kitchen counter or table. It feels dirty and dangerous, and he can get deeper than ever! 

Image via Russell James Smith/Flickr

Split Scissors

With your partner on his back, straddle him on the diagonal, placing either leg on either side of his hips. This is another take on the cowgirl, but with the added bonus of being able to get a bit deeper again -- this time totally on your terms. 

Which one of these positions works best for you?

by on May. 8, 2014 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Reese2010727
by on May. 8, 2014 at 5:01 PM

doggy and cowgirl both do it for me :)

BonitaM
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2014 at 5:45 PM

Doggy.  I love doggy!

A_Daffodil
by Member on May. 8, 2014 at 5:52 PM

Of the ones listed, I like the Head over Heels one.  My DH loves cowgirl and doggy.  But, truthfully, he can make me orgasm in any position.

Mom2Squared
by Member on May. 8, 2014 at 5:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Pretty much all of them lol
Betharina
by on May. 8, 2014 at 6:40 PM

We've done all of these except for that last one... and I like them all!!  

SomethingSoReal
by on May. 8, 2014 at 6:47 PM

And why are we discussing this again?

ChangingLanes
by Member on May. 8, 2014 at 9:07 PM

RUFF!!!!

la_bella_vita
by Bella on May. 8, 2014 at 9:07 PM

All of them, I achieve orgasm easily. I love the ones I have in doggy.

LadyBast
by Brenda on May. 8, 2014 at 9:28 PM

I am not sure that I have ever REALLY experienced this! I have to some point but not fully so I have no idea.. Maybe we should try some good sex stress relief :)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 9, 2014 at 11:03 AM
Any position!! ;-)
Sex is just good,love sex!! Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)