Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Sex On Your Period?

Posted by on May. 10, 2014 at 1:20 PM
  • 46 Replies

I  know  everyone is  different, but I am just curious...

Are YOU willing  to have sex on  your period? 

Is you significant other or no ? 

Or maybe only certain kinds of sex like giving him head? 

Any mishaps or funny stories  that stemmed from such  a time to share? 

View Full Size Image YVONNE

by on May. 10, 2014 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BonitaM
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2014 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Are YOU willing to have sex on your period? Yes, doesn't bother me.

Is you significant other or no ? No, he hates to see blood.

Or maybe only certain kinds of sex like giving him head? Yes, we'll do it in the shower anyways, anal, watch each other masturbate, give head to him.  There's plenty of other ways we have fun but actual penetration is my favorite.

Any mishaps or funny stories that stemmed from such a time to share? None that I can think of.....those usually happen when I'm not on my period and we get carried away. lol

waytomanykids10
by Member on May. 10, 2014 at 1:42 PM
No, no and no. When I an having my period I don't want to be touched let alone have sex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamamama00
by Member on May. 10, 2014 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, we have just as much sex and maybe even more. It relaxes me and relieves period headaches. Win, win!
LadyBast
by Brenda on May. 10, 2014 at 6:59 PM

We have done it and yes it did bother me but cramps went away he was fine with it all but this was many years ago.

Now I am on depo shot and no periods or sex :)

MomToovey
by Marianne on May. 10, 2014 at 10:15 PM

No. I'm way too uncomfortable when I'm on my period for sex. And he's just kind of grossed out by it. Instead, my period is the one time a month that he's *guaranteed* a blow job. It usually happens more than once a month, but he knows he always has that 1 guaranteed time :) No stories to share, our funny times happen when we are having sex, so not while I'm on my period.

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on May. 11, 2014 at 1:47 AM

We use to when I use to have periods before I had a partial hysterectomy 6 yrs ago, so don't have to worry about it anymore.  Usually we couldn't the first couple days because due to my endometriosis the flow was WAY too heavy and  more importantly the cramps felt disabling they were so excruciating I'd be bedridden for a few days.. but after that we would, especially bc my stupid periods always lasted 7 days and that's longer than we prefer to wait to have sex if we can help it. If we were too worried about mess we'd do it in the bathtub or shower or we'd lay a clean plastic trash bag out on the bed to just roll up and throw away when we were done. ANd  had extra paper towels and toilet paper handy.

We are super happy I don't have periods anymore though, because  we like it better without them of course. lol 

rolling on floorembarrassedblushing

I do have one FUNNY story about it though! lol 

One time I was still bleeding too heavily but we wished we could have sex without the mess, so I STUPIDLY said "Hey I know I will just put in a tampon and then we can have sex with a tampon in there and  that will make it better and less messy! Then I'll just take it out as soon as we're done and change it!" 

He was hesitant.. "Do you think that's a good idea? Aren't you afraid it will get stuck up there?" 

I said "NO, I'm not worried about it, it has a long string so even if it gets shoved up there higher, I will just grab the end of the string and pull it back down and out." 

So he said "Well..... okkkk." 

So we had sex and then when I tried to find the string to the  tampon I couldn't find it at all! I reached up as far as I could and the very tip of my longest finger could barely feel the end of the tampon, BARELY and still couldn't feel any string bc that got shoved up there too far too." I tried and tried to get it out and there was no way, I was DREADING thinking I was going to have to go to ER to get it out hahaha so even though I thought it was embarassing to ask Todd to get it out too, I figured less embarassing  than ER though.. so said "I hate to ask you this, but in hopes of not having to go to ER.. would you mind terribly, trying to get it out for me?" 

So it took him awhile and a lot of effort but he finally got ahold of the edge of it enough to pull down and get it out. 

WE NEVER EVER TRIED THAT STUPID TRICK AGAIN! HAHAHA 

View Full Size Image YVONNE

MumsTheWord571
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2014 at 1:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I'd love to.
He absolutely will NOT.

No stories. He wouldn't touch me with a ten foot pole while Aunt Flo is visiting. Lol
booaura
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2014 at 3:33 AM
1 mom liked this
We have sex on my period. All kinds of sex :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
A_Daffodil
by Member on May. 11, 2014 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, I am willing to have sex on my period.

No, my SO had no problem with it either.

We do pretty much our regular stuff, except that he does not give me oral or finger me.

No mishaps as of yet, except perhaps some fairly stained hotel towels.

lazyd
by Member on May. 11, 2014 at 11:25 AM

I just think it's gross!  The blood doesn't stop flowin while your havin sex, so why would you want all that blood around and why would your SO what that blood on his dick??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)