Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What did you get?!

Posted by on May. 11, 2014 at 3:52 PM
  • 39 Replies

We've been talking all week about what we want for Mother's Day, so now let's share what we got!

Join me in these great groups:
February 2009 Preschoolers (Owner), Baby's Firsts (Owner),
Love & Marriage (Mod)

by on May. 11, 2014 at 3:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomToovey
by Marianne on May. 11, 2014 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I got the steam mop I asked for :) and DD also got me a set of bath bombs. I'm so excited to try out my steam mop, I might use it after dinner, LOL! And then I'll take a yummy bath!

Runner36
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2014 at 5:28 PM
Perfume... Two pair of michael kors shoes and a new car:)... Have to say...its the best mothers day in 13 years..
Runner36
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2014 at 5:28 PM
Perfume... Two pair of michael kors shoes and a new car:)... Have to say...its the best mothers day in 13 years..
A.J.s_mommy
by Member on May. 11, 2014 at 5:32 PM
2 pair of shoes, a flower from AJ, and breakfast in bed. It made me smile...a honey bun and a juice box!
MistyMoo
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2014 at 5:33 PM
Absolutely nothing. I did go to the park with my girls and that was nice.
lapcounter
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2014 at 5:35 PM
Lunch, they took me to the flower gardens, got me a necklace and they are taking me to the city tomorrow for new clothes shopping since I have lost weight. My mother in law gave me a pedi certificate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cottonsandy
by on May. 11, 2014 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

My son made this for me at school. He had dh wake him up at midnight and gave it to me. I told him I had the perfect spot for it, next to me on my nightstand. He told me now I can watch over you when you're sleeping. Awe... he made my heart melt!
waytomanykids10
by Member on May. 11, 2014 at 5:53 PM

Nothing, we don't really celebrate Mothers day. We went to church and then had a nice dinner with my MIL.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy :) on May. 11, 2014 at 5:55 PM

Nothing.  Money is tight for us right now so I told dh not to even worry about it because making sure we had our bills paid and food on the able was more important.  But he at least acknowledged it and that is good enough for me :)

Dimples303
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2014 at 5:57 PM

I got an eyeshadow palatte Ive been wanting for a while. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)