Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Is he neat or sloppy?

Posted by on May. 12, 2014 at 4:16 PM
  • 125 Replies

Is your DH/SO a neat or sloppy person? Does he like the house to be clean? Does he usually clean up after himself without asking or do you have to ask/nag him to clean?

by on May. 12, 2014 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MMerrill
by Melissa on May. 12, 2014 at 4:47 PM
2 moms liked this

He is the epitome of sloppy!  I have to ask and sometimes NAG to get him to clean up after himself.

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

ladybugchick317
by Member on May. 12, 2014 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine cleans without being asked. He is former military, his dad former military and his mom daughter of former military. You could eat off the walls if you wanted to...lol.

katiebug840204
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2014 at 4:49 PM
My husband is pretty good about cleaning up behind himself. He doesn't mind if the house is a mess but doesn't mind it being clean and will help me when he can.
cali_angel_girl
by Amy :) on May. 12, 2014 at 4:52 PM

My dh is pretty good about cleaning up after himself.

AliKatAK47
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2014 at 6:44 PM

Both. He cleans up the living areas but I can't for the life of me get him to stop leaving socks and underwear strewn about in our room. 

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2014 at 6:52 PM

DH isn't neat but he's not super sloppy either.  He loves a clean house but doesn't clean up after himself or help around the house unless asked.  That being said I'm a sahm so I don't expect him to so I rarely ask and only nag if I really need the garbage taken out and am in the middle cooking. 

waytomanykids10
by Member on May. 12, 2014 at 6:56 PM
My husband is very neat. He likes the house to be in order. I never need to ask him to clean up after himself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cheyennesmommy4
by Member on May. 12, 2014 at 6:58 PM

Yes, Mike is a clean person, he almost gets OCD sometimes, he likes to have his clothes folded and tighty. He cleans the house alongside with me, he does most of the cleaning alot of the time, lol. He always cleans up after himself and he is even teaching my boys to do the same. It's the way he was raised.

armyvet06
by Member on May. 12, 2014 at 7:00 PM
He is super sloppy. Right now he lives in another state and when he send pics there are usually piles of his dirty uniforms (he is a mechanic in the army) or piles of dirty dishes on his sink and counters. I'm not a beat freak but that shit grosses me out. And I tell him all the time when I see that.
JessiFaye
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2014 at 7:01 PM
He's a pretty tidy person. He always cleans things on his own.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)