Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What's on today's agenda? (5/14)

Posted by on May. 14, 2014 at 4:06 AM
  • 32 Replies
Happy Wednesday(hump day)!!
by on May. 14, 2014 at 4:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Runner36
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2014 at 6:21 AM
1 mom liked this

cleaning, soccer practice, dh is not going to work, running, whatever else I can think of to keep me busy!!

waytomanykids10
by Member on May. 14, 2014 at 6:33 AM
My 8yo dd has a dr. appointment in the city which is 2 hours away from home. It takes us about 3 hours to get there. We do a lot of stopping, she doesn't ride well in the car.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockinmomto2
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2014 at 7:38 AM

School reading. I'm a bit behind, so I have to catch up before tomorrow.

fudgybuddymom
by Member on May. 14, 2014 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Happy Wednesday! Today's agenda is the same as every other day-going to work then coming home & avoiding the mess in the kitchen! Seriously tho that's all for today. And tomorrow & Friday. My hours have been bumped up to 21 from 18 til June 30 then they will prob go back to 18. I hope! I am going to the dentist on Friday to get three teeth filled. Then Saturday me & dd are going to get a manicure at the local Boces Cosmo school. They just massage your hands & paint your nails but it's something to do & your nails look gr8 for a couple of days!

BonitaM
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2014 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Happy Wednesday.   Today I'm just going to try to stay busy and not drive myself crazy.  Hoping to bake some more cookies and work on my bookmarks but other than that just trying not to think too much.

4HMomto3
by on May. 14, 2014 at 9:18 AM

The normal cleaning. The kids also have an early release today and I have an IEP meeting for my youngest to get help with her speach. 

Kageegirl
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2014 at 9:19 AM
Today I have to go to the bank and walmart. I have 2 loads of laundry to do, house to clean and bills to pay. I promised the boys fresh baked monster cookies for after school today. So baking is on my to do list as well.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 14, 2014 at 10:18 AM
Your screen name is Runner! LOL
Who has soccer practice?

Quoting Runner36:

cleaning, soccer practice, dh is not going to work, running, whatever else I can think of to keep me busy!!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 14, 2014 at 10:19 AM
Well your DD is going to feel better?

Quoting waytomanykids10: My 8yo dd has a dr. appointment in the city which is 2 hours away from home. It takes us about 3 hours to get there. We do a lot of stopping, she doesn't ride well in the car.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 14, 2014 at 10:20 AM
Good luck!
What are you taking?

Quoting rockinmomto2:

School reading. I'm a bit behind, so I have to catch up before tomorrow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)