Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

what would you?

Posted by on May. 15, 2014 at 4:59 PM
  • 19 Replies
What would you do or say or how would you feel if your husband told you he dosent want anymore kids if you were considering another in the future....
by on May. 15, 2014 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FabAnonLife
by on May. 15, 2014 at 5:01 PM

I'd feel sad but that'd be a long discussion that would need to happen between husband and wife

MixedCooke
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2014 at 5:02 PM
Have an oopsy baby to him but perfectly planned by me.
deenzarees_mom2
by Member on May. 15, 2014 at 5:08 PM
Lol you are silly that just cheered me up

Quoting MixedCooke: Have an oopsy baby to him but perfectly planned by me.
OHgirlinCA
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2014 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd respect his wishes.  Both partners need to be on the same page before having a child.  Perhaps he'll change his mind in the future... perhaps not.  I'd focus on the children I do have and not focus on the child that could be.

Getting pregnant on purpose without consulting and being in agreement with your partner first is just plain wrong.  (Not saying you're doing that, just saying it in general terms)

deenzarees_mom2
by Member on May. 15, 2014 at 5:13 PM
I'm guessing his reason is because my last pregnancy his first child I was real moody that's my understanding from what he said out his mouth

Quoting OHgirlinCA:

I'd respect his wishes.  Both partners need to be on the same page before having a child.  Perhaps he'll change his mind in the future... perhaps not.  I'd focus on the children I do have and not focus on the child that could be.

Getting pregnant on purpose without consulting and being in agreement with your partner first is just plain wrong.  (Not saying you're doing that, just saying it in general terms)

UCFknight
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2014 at 5:22 PM

You never know. He may change his mind. Respect that he has told you he is done. My husband and I first wanted Four kids. We settled on two, especially with how bad my last pregnancy went. We are so happy with the kids we have, and my husband feels he is able to provide a better life for them, giving him less stress and more time at home. 

cali_angel_girl
by Amy :) on May. 15, 2014 at 6:19 PM

Right now I would just give him some time and then discuss it again and if at that point he says he still doesn't want anymore children then you just have to respect that.

friend29
by New Member on May. 15, 2014 at 6:30 PM
I would feel bad but I would ask why and try to understand
nurse1997
by Member on May. 15, 2014 at 7:09 PM

What else can you do !!!

Raeann11
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2014 at 8:38 PM

Right know my hubby's doesn't want any more and I do. We have and do from time to time talk about it. He understand how I feel and I understand how he feels. We will see what we decide. He might change his mind or I might too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN