Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do you often make time for you, as a couple?

Posted by   + Show Post

We have regular date nights, my husband and I. We started out doing it every week, but then went less often when we had our son. Once he was old enough to be on his own for a bit, though, we started weekly dates again. I like that we get time to just be Kathleen and Danny, not Mama and Daddy. It's really good to reconnect like that regularly.

Do you do this, too?

by on May. 16, 2014 at 3:32 PM
Replies (91-92):
3xangel
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2014 at 9:54 AM
Yes, at least once a month
bluelace777
by New Member on May. 21, 2014 at 11:43 PM

Yeah the only way that's going to happen is if he gets another job, but he's been at the same one for at least 5 years so I don't see that happening. :/  I hope something changes for the better soon.

Quoting xWonderWomanx:

Having more similar schedules would help more than anything because then at least you'd get to spend time together at home while baby's sleeping. Maybe things will even out before too long.

Quoting bluelace777:

We work different schedules, and we have a 5 month old. MIL watches the baby while we work so we can't ask her to babysit anymore than she has to because it will wear her out. I don't see my husband very much at all. I can't wait until the baby is a bit older so we can go out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN