Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Am I Overreacting

Posted by on May. 17, 2014 at 3:58 PM
  • 30 Replies

Do you think I'm over reacting, Okay so me and My husband has this thing about not being on facebook. Which he ain't suppose to get on it ether. Anyway so today I Got up to get on the computer and Facebook was on. So i thought it was his friend on . But come to see that it was him on . And that he's been getting on. Now if that was me and he saw that i have been getting on he would get all mad and everything. Start fighting with me about it. So instead of getting mad i asked him about it he tried to lie at first. But then Said yes he did only that one day but then come to see once he left i checked it and he gets on more then he says. Is this something i should be mad about? Or should i just let it go....

I'm kinda hurt that he would lie to me, He said he changed and everything that he ain't the way he use to be. But i guess i still have a little trust issue there. I mean he don't like me on it so why should he be able to get on it. . . Not sure how to react to this, When he gets home Should i ask him again and see what he says or what do i do...

by on May. 17, 2014 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NativeMommy14
by Member on May. 17, 2014 at 4:15 PM

BUMP!

areid1023
by Member on May. 17, 2014 at 4:17 PM
He's lying to you. It's a big deal and you have every right to be angry. I don't know what you should do about it but I'd be interested in what he's doing on there that's worth sneaking and lying about. Red flag. huge red flag. Good luck.
NativeMommy14
by Member on May. 17, 2014 at 4:22 PM

It's not that he got on it's that it's like at 8am or 4am.. Like really who are you talking to this late..But I'm trying to think if it would be wrg if i checked his mail on it. I found out his password. Would it make me a bad wife if i did that?

Quoting areid1023: He's lying to you. It's a big deal and you have every right to be angry. I don't know what you should do about it but I'd be interested in what he's doing on there that's worth sneaking and lying about. Red flag. huge red flag. Good luck.

areid1023
by Member on May. 17, 2014 at 4:25 PM
I don't think it makes you a bad anything. It does sound like a mess. But if he starts out by lying it's up to you to protect yourself. And yeah I would be highly highly suspicious. In that situation *i* would probably do some digging. Whatever you do be safe. I'm sorry he's being so shady. He's definitely hiding something tho. But I think you know that already.

Quoting NativeMommy14:

It's not that he got on it's that it's like at 8am or 4am.. Like really who are you talking to this late..But I'm trying to think if it would be wrg if i checked his mail on it. I found out his password. Would it make me a bad wife if i did that?

Quoting areid1023: He's lying to you. It's a big deal and you have every right to be angry. I don't know what you should do about it but I'd be interested in what he's doing on there that's worth sneaking and lying about. Red flag. huge red flag. Good luck.

NativeMommy14
by Member on May. 17, 2014 at 4:28 PM

Yeah! Kinda scared to what i'll find but i guess It's better to know then not to know.. I'll keep you updated be back in 5

Quoting areid1023: I don't think it makes you a bad anything. It does sound like a mess. But if he starts out by lying it's up to you to protect yourself. And yeah I would be highly highly suspicious. In that situation *i* would probably do some digging. Whatever you do be safe. I'm sorry he's being so shady. He's definitely hiding something tho. But I think you know that already.
Quoting NativeMommy14:

ambergem
by on May. 17, 2014 at 4:31 PM
I asked DH to delete his Myspace profile and he agreed longer ago. We agreed to not have FB. His sister's friend was private messaging him when we were dating all innocently but I saw she told my now SIL she has a crush on him and will be their SIL. He is just too naive to people being "nice." They get attention and take it the wrong way. We had that long discussion too. I would be pissed. Maybe it's just tempting to see what's up with everyone. When I had FB, I found it annoying yet adductive at the same time. Doesn't mean he's cheating or anything (although I would check what he's been doing too) but hiding it from you is wrong too.
ambergem
by on May. 17, 2014 at 4:32 PM
DH and I have a policy that we can read each other's anything. No questions asked.

Quoting NativeMommy14:

lacyleanne
by Member on May. 17, 2014 at 4:33 PM
Has he done anything in the past to make you not trust him?
NativeMommy14
by Member on May. 17, 2014 at 4:35 PM

he cheated on me in 2012 while i was at the hospital with my mother who was passing away..

Quoting lacyleanne: Has he done anything in the past to make you not trust him?

lacyleanne
by Member on May. 17, 2014 at 4:37 PM
Oh yeah, that's a good reason not to trust him. I'd check his messages.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)