Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

ok ladies.... i saw another cm do this and thought i would to...

Posted by on May. 17, 2014 at 10:49 PM
  • 18 Replies

heres my dh... smiling and "serious face" lol so i guess the name of the game is hott or not? lol

confused"Always ready"

by on May. 17, 2014 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mariere
by New Member on May. 17, 2014 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this
He's cute (:
deadlights86
by Emily on May. 18, 2014 at 12:33 AM
He's ok. Not bad looking but not really super good looking. I guess he's an average normal guy.
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on May. 18, 2014 at 7:35 AM
5 moms liked this

Oh jeeze, please don't do this.

lapcounter
by Gold Member on May. 18, 2014 at 7:36 AM
Not my type :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Goddesswillow
by on May. 18, 2014 at 8:02 AM

looks like someone I would be friends with, and it looks like I might have started a trend lol

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on May. 18, 2014 at 8:05 AM
1 mom liked this

And not a good one. Keep these kinds of posts over in MC, they belong over there, and you'll get way more responses.

Quoting Goddesswillow:

looks like someone I would be friends with, and it looks like I might have started a trend lol

Fayanne
by Gold Member on May. 18, 2014 at 8:09 AM
3 moms liked this
Not playing. This is a game for teens.
Goddesswillow
by on May. 18, 2014 at 8:30 AM

you must be a lot of fun for everyone around you huh?

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

And not a good one. Keep these kinds of posts over in MC, they belong over there, and you'll get way more responses.

Quoting Goddesswillow:

CaliNcMom
by Member on May. 18, 2014 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this

if your so offended then dont read it!!! seriously , if i thought this would of caused so much bullshit i would take it down but i dont know how to as i havent been on here long. and if you would have read the origonal post like this you would know the entire thing and probably wouldnt be acting so crazy over someone elses shit.

Goddesswillow
by on May. 18, 2014 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm still trying to figure out how to delete the rude people's comments, if that is at all possible, and I've been here for a year

Quoting CaliNcMom:

if your so offended then dont read it!!! seriously , if i thought this would of caused so much bullshit i would take it down but i dont know how to as i havent been on here long. and if you would have read the origonal post like this you would know the entire thing and probably wouldnt be acting so crazy over someone elses shit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)