Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does anyone else get pissed when your husband...

Posted by   + Show Post
sleeps late on the weekend? For some reason it just infuriates me. 12:15 and snoring. >:(
by on May. 18, 2014 at 2:15 PM
Replies (121-126):
Basherte
by Member on May. 20, 2014 at 7:14 AM

Nah.

It does anger me when he sleeps in all the time, then does nothing around the house. Yet complains when I don't do one thing. When I'm the one that takes care of our son and cooks every single meal. Then has to do all the dishes as well.

theresaphilly
by Bronze Member on May. 20, 2014 at 7:34 AM

Nope, we both sleep in late sometimes on the weekend, but not both of us together. I guess if I have infants, toddlers and a bunch of chaos at foot, I would get upset. Our children are 13, 11 and 3 year old twins.

MommyKir
by Member on May. 20, 2014 at 7:41 AM

its doesn't irritate me that he sleeps in but it pisses me off how late he sleeps in. 10-11am? sure ok that normal considering our kids are up at 6:30. BUT 3pm-4pm?! Fuck no get your ass up. lol

mrs_torres2629
by Member on May. 20, 2014 at 5:29 PM
I hear you girl. I let my dh sleep in bc he works nights. But when he's off, he only sleeps in depending what time he gets out of work. I go to beauty school and im on my feet all day and then I go home to my kids. So im tired too and I dont get to take a nap. So when he's off, I make him get up and help with the kids and spend time with us. So I dont think thats a bad thing.

Quoting ColoradoMom86: sleeps late on the weekend? For some reason it just infuriates me. 12:15 and snoring. >:(
faerie75
by Member on May. 20, 2014 at 5:32 PM

well i do get somewhat annoyed becuase i get up with the baby, his kids are usually here, and i work too. but, he works 12 hours during the week and 4-6 hours on saturday and i actually am no longer tired when i get up so i just get over it.

4kings1queen
by Bronze Member on May. 20, 2014 at 11:52 PM
Maybe his body is trying to catch up with his activities. I know when my S/O sleeps in I don't bother him. Sleep is necessary.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)