Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I LOVE my husband!

Posted by on Jun. 1, 2014 at 12:48 PM
  • 40 Replies
1 mom liked this

Ok ladies, this group is named  " LOVE & Marriage", but has really gone to the dumps. So much negativity lately really reminds me of just how much I appreciate everything my husband does. So,  I just wanted to say...

I Love my husband

I Love his quirks, his individuality, that he works and supports our family, the way he plays with the kids, how he is involved in everything I volunteer us for, how he helps whenever I ask for it, how passionate he is about his hobbies, how he shows his love for me, how he loves me for me and has always accepted me and all my quirks and so so so much more.  

Please share what you LOVE about your DH's and BF's !  ( You can list more than one thing and yes I know you can't list it all) 

by on Jun. 1, 2014 at 12:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pinkfairy0206
by on Jun. 1, 2014 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I love my husband for his dedication to my kids and I. Because he has sacrificed for us. Because he made a major life change. Because he helps with everyday things, because we do things as a family all the time. He is my best friend! :)
deadlights86
by Emily on Jun. 1, 2014 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I love that my hubby works so hard so that I can mostly be a stay at home mom.
deadlights86
by Emily on Jun. 1, 2014 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I also love that he took on the role of dad for my son like it was nothing.
schatzi869
by Member on Jun. 1, 2014 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I love my husband because he works hard to support us (I work too). He's a good dad and although he is more like Tim the Tool-man Taylor, he tries to be handy. He likes fiddling in the yard and helps with chores.
4HMomto3
by on Jun. 1, 2014 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I love my husband for treating my oldest daughter as his own. He is the only dad she has ever known and my husband came into our lives when she was 4yo.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 1, 2014 at 1:56 PM
2 moms liked this
I love my husband for so msny reasons, it'll take all day to name! ♡ He's an amazing husband, provider & father.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 1, 2014 at 2:02 PM
3 moms liked this
To play devil's advocate, It's Love "and" marriage. And being the key word. People go through some things, I am happy there is a place for others to share. Even if its something, I can't relate to. But extending a positive feedback to those in need, makes me happy.
chaotic.mind
by Member on Jun. 1, 2014 at 3:00 PM
3 moms liked this
I love my husband for so many reasons. He's just an amazing husband and father.
4HMomto3
by on Jun. 1, 2014 at 3:25 PM

I know it says " &" I am only attempting to bring the "Love" back. A whole lot of drama and negativity has been on topic lately. It's nice to hear the good sometimes.  

Quoting Hottmomma607: To play devil's advocate, It's Love "and" marriage. And being the key word. People go through some things, I am happy there is a place for others to share. Even if its something, I can't relate to. But extending a positive feedback to those in need, makes me happy.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 1, 2014 at 3:53 PM
I know it's always nice to hear the good I agree! But I've been in this group a long time. Sometimes it seems negative out weighs the positive. But I'm guessing some of the post are just vents? And maybe not the normal?
Thanks for posting good! Hopefully it'll make others feel good? :-)

Quoting 4HMomto3:

I know it says " &" I am only attempting to bring the "Love" back. A whole lot of drama and negativity has been on topic lately. It's nice to hear the good sometimes.  

Quoting Hottmomma607: To play devil's advocate, It's Love "and" marriage. And being the key word. People go through some things, I am happy there is a place for others to share. Even if its something, I can't relate to. But extending a positive feedback to those in need, makes me happy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)