Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Let's get to know each other! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 3:50 PM
  • 209 Replies
1 mom liked this

holding balloonsWelcome to the Love & Marriage group!

Whether you're married, engaged, or in a long-term relationship, this is the place to seek support and advice for your relationship! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. Where did you meet your significant other?
2. How long have you been together? 
3. If you're engaged/married, how did he propose?
4. When is your anniversary?
5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

Have fun and enjoy the group!

have a nice daySteph

by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 4, 2014 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello,Trica here! Married almost 18yrs. next month mom to 3 Chris'! LOL
Anniversary July 27,1996
He never really proposed we just knew we wanted to get marry. He gave me a ring for Christmas!
Vivianglory
by New Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 10:08 PM
2 moms liked this
Hello
I am a mother of 4. I have a 15, 14, & 9 yr old boys plus a 5 year old daughter. I've been married for 17 yrs. Had church wedding and wedding party @ the age of 22. Dated for a year and half before getting married.
earthangel1967
Happy Sept! I changed my siggy & profile for Sept. This month I'll be spending time in Love & Marriage & Frugalistas & Everyday Family Ideas groups. See you there! :D
Today at 1:35 AM
by YVONNE on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:50 PM

Hello welcome hugs to the group!  How did you and your husband meet? How did he propose? :)

Quoting Vivianglory: Hello I am a mother of 4. I have a 15, 14, & 9 yr old boys plus a 5 year old daughter. I've been married for 17 yrs. Had church wedding and wedding party @ the age of 22. Dated for a year and half before getting married.

View Full Size Image YVONNE

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 7, 2014 at 12:29 AM
Hello and welcome! What's your plans for the weekend?

Quoting Vivianglory: Hello
I am a mother of 4. I have a 15, 14, & 9 yr old boys plus a 5 year old daughter. I've been married for 17 yrs. Had church wedding and wedding party @ the age of 22. Dated for a year and half before getting married.
Vivianglory
by New Member on Jun. 7, 2014 at 1:58 PM
Hello
Today I'm taking my two younger kids out for ice cream and to the park. Doing some shopping for a party I'm attending next Saturday @ the end of the day. Tomorrow I'm planning on taking my young ones to Disney. How about u?

Quoting Hottmomma607: Hello and welcome! What's your plans for the weekend?

Vivianglory
by New Member on Jun. 7, 2014 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello good morning!
Hugs to u too! Thanks for the welcome
My husband & I met through my brother. He was one of my brothers good frnds. He proposed to me while we were out having diner. Had the engagement ring w/him. How did u meet yours and how were u proposed too?

Quoting earthangel1967:

Hello welcome hugs to the group!  How did you and your husband meet? How did he propose? :)

earthangel1967
Happy Sept! I changed my siggy & profile for Sept. This month I'll be spending time in Love & Marriage & Frugalistas & Everyday Family Ideas groups. See you there! :D
Today at 1:35 AM
by YVONNE on Jun. 7, 2014 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww that is so sweet, are your brother and hubby still good friends today too? : ) 

I met Todd onlilne dating site - we talked in great depth frequently on there for 3 months (he  only lived 1/2 hr away but I wanted to be cautious. ).. then we started talking on phone and set up our first date and our first date just blew us both  away.. 16 hrs later neither of us wanted it to end ever it seemed to our unexpeccted surprise so also to our suprise we agreed to take down all dating profiles and see what might become of us being exclusive from that first date onward.. We've been BFF's and head over heels in love ever since. and still are 11 yrs later. 

On our 1 yr anniversary of our 1st date he took me to a mini castle (bc of our fairytale romance) read me a sweet poem he wrote me and proposed ) after that he took me to a romantic dinner and then he took me to a live play bc he knows I crazy LOVE live plays & it was the first one HE took me to. (he'd asked our 5 kids blessing before proposing and they were all excited ). 6 mos later I shocked him by buying his wedding ring he had no idea I was buying and set up a romantic rhyming treasure hunt and at the end sat him down and knelt down by him and presented him with his wedding  ring I bought him and  RE PROPOSED right  back to him even though we'd been engaged for 6 mos at thiat point ... he thought that was the  most exceptional sweet speical thing He'd ever heard of and so did his family. tee hee

Quoting Vivianglory: Hello good morning! Hugs to u too! Thanks for the welcome My husband & I met through my brother. He was one of my brothers good frnds. He proposed to me while we were out having diner. Had the engagement ring w/him. How did u meet yours and how were u proposed too?
Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting Vivianglory: Hello I am a mother of 4. I have a 15, 14, & 9 yr old boys plus a 5 year old daughter. I've been married for 17 yrs. Had church wedding and wedding party @ the age of 22. Dated for a year and half before getting married.

View Full Size Image YVONNE

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 7, 2014 at 4:07 PM
Not much a graduation to attend! Enjoying the sun!
Which Disney?

Today I'm taking my two younger kids out for ice cream and to the park. Doing some shopping for a party I'm attending next Saturday @ the end of the day. Tomorrow I'm planning on taking my young ones to Disney. How about u?

Quoting Hottmomma607: Hello and welcome! What's your plans for the weekend?

LadyBast
by Brenda on Jun. 7, 2014 at 5:53 PM

Hello and welcome to the group I am Brenda

misslclosets
by New Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this

hello my name is miss and i am married and have one kide might have a nother one dont kno yet and i am selling stuff on vinted.com my username is sistercloset  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)