Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Strip clubs

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 4:41 PM
  • 33 Replies
What are your opinions on them. ? And do you let your hubby/bf or so go to them.?
by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyBast
by Brenda on Jun. 12, 2014 at 4:42 PM

Dislike them if he wanted to go fine look but no touching and that is how he is anyway!

RheaF
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 4:47 PM

I don't care for them.

There is no "let" Hubby go or not. He has no desire to go them either. Just not something we feel is ok.

SKWilliams
by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 4:56 PM
2 moms liked this

Personally, I think if your bf or husband going to a strip club will be so detrimental to your relationship, maybe you should rethink said relationship.  Contrary to popular belief, strip clubs aren't necessarily fronts for whore-houses.  Yes, there are skanky "women" there, but then again, skanks are everywhere.  Are you going to keep your man from going to the store because he might see one?    I wouldn't mind my bf/ husband/ SO go to a strip club. Heck, I'd even buy him a lap dance.  If I cannot be secure enough in my relationship to allow my man to go to a strip club and KNOW he won't screw around & he's coming home to ME, then I can't stay in that relationship, because it would be devoid of trust.

amberNewman0213
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 4:58 PM
I do not not "let" him go. He just has never liked the whole butched slut look in a woman. They just ain't his thing or clubs. We do enjoy going to the bar every once in awhile.
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jun. 12, 2014 at 5:14 PM

No strong opinion on them. Going once in awhile is fine but regular attendance is not. My husband considers them cheating. I do not.

Raeann11
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't care if he goes. But he has no interest in going.

DylsMom12
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 5:54 PM

no mine does not go

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 12, 2014 at 6:12 PM

We don't let each other do anything,he's an adult so am I. Strip clubs are a non-factor in our marriage.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 12, 2014 at 6:16 PM

Quoting mrs_torres2629: What are your opinions on them. ? And do you let your hubby/bf or so go to them.?

What's your opinion on them?

pippi311
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 6:17 PM

Nope I'm not ok with it, but DH doesn't like them anyway so I'm lucky we have no problem.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN