Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

what do you think?!?!

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 8:36 AM
  • 9 Replies
http://fox5sandiego.com/2014/06/14/bikers-rally-at-border-for-release-of-u-s-marine/#axzz34gGJBQQk

Have you heard of this? What are your thoughts? I cant believe our govt. Would release 5 high ranking taliban terrists for ONE deserter...but they wont bring this marine home. Something isnt right and i hope these great patriots bring him home!!!
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 8:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Fayanne
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 12:23 PM

Not reading the article...

Last I heard of this, he was back on US soil. My guess is... he's gonna need to go into some kind of protective hiding... that man is gonna have a target on his back.....

As far as my thoughts on Obama....  ....  .... .....

.... ahyepp....

LadyBast
by Brenda on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:09 PM

Sorry not for this group!

starreyedcutie
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 6:21 PM
If people can bitch about wanting to leave their husbands every 5 seconds, i can ask a serious question.

Quoting LadyBast:

Sorry not for this group!

starreyedcutie
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 6:22 PM
No this isnt about the traitor we traded fo 5 high ranking terrorists....this is the US Marine detained in mexico

Quoting Fayanne:

Last I heard of this, he was back on US soil. My guess is... he's gonna need to go into some kind of protective hiding... that man is gonna have a target on his back.....

.... ahyepp....

deadlights86
by Emily on Jun. 15, 2014 at 6:23 PM
The guy wasn't worth those 5 prisoners.
Fayanne
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 6:24 PM

Quoting starreyedcutie: No this isnt about the traitor we traded fo 5 high ranking terrorists....this is the US Marine detained in mexico
Quoting Fayanne:

.... ahyepp....

ahh... my bad. Thanks for clarifying. 

Life is divine chaos
Embrace it.  Forgive  yourself.   Breathe
           And enjoy the ride....   

starreyedcutie
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 6:26 PM
Oh slot of people agree with you on that. The guy we got back was a pos traitor

Quoting deadlights86: The guy wasn't worth those 5 prisoners.
csxt99
by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 5:13 PM

The Marine should not have broken the law in another country. He's where he belongs. Their country, their justice. Plus, he was not a POW, just a dumbass that broke Mexican law.

starreyedcutie
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 7:22 PM
He missed a turn/exit and crossed into mexico. He was legally carrying Hus guns and ammo with a valid permit. Instead of letting him turn around they imprisoned him. I don't see that as fair at all. Especially when our govt just traded 5 high ranking terrorists for a traitor.

Quoting csxt99:

The Marine should not have broken the law in another country. He's where he belongs. Their country, their justice. Plus, he was not a POW, just a dumbass that broke Mexican law.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)