Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

need advice.. ppl to talk to

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 7:42 PM
  • 7 Replies
I've been with my boyfriend for almost 5 years Nd we have a 2 year old and I'm pregnant due in Aug. I love him dearly but he is a complete asshole most of the time . There s been many occasions that I feel like he must be cheating but he reassures me that he would never and every thing he does is for me and the kids. He asks entitled Nd a know it all narsasitic and never shows any remorse for his actions. Today was so stressful he acted like a jerk all day I'm just so fed up I need to vent Nd talk
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 7:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Runner36
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this

After almost 20 years of dealing with the ups and downs of my own relationship/ marriage..my patience in gone.  so my advice is that if you cannot be happy and feel 100% fulfilled in your relationship, move on. The sooner you extracate yourself from the relationship the easier it will be.  I'm sorry you are going through this...lots of Hugs!!

TommyAbby
by Melissa on Jun. 15, 2014 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this

This.. do you truly want to live like this for the rest of your life?

Quoting Runner36:

After almost 20 years of dealing with the ups and downs of my own relationship/ marriage..my patience in gone.  so my advice is that if you cannot be happy and feel 100% fulfilled in your relationship, move on. The sooner you extracate yourself from the relationship the easier it will be.  I'm sorry you are going through this...lots of Hugs!!

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jun. 16, 2014 at 5:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Have you told him how you felt and  how his behavior affects you and if so what does he have to say about  it? Do you think he is capable or willing to change to make you happy or no? If he is not ... remember you can not control how someone else acts but you CAN control your  reaction to it and what you put  up with or not.  Life is short and priceless ... create the life you want and if he wants to be part of that he needs to prove it. 

View Full Size Image YVONNE

Fayanne
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 5:44 AM
1 mom liked this

'he is a complete asshole most of the time'..

what does that say about you for tolerating this and having children with him?

pull yourself up and get yourself out of this mess. Stop being needy. You should demand better for yourself and set a better example for your children. Would you want them in a relationship like this?

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 16, 2014 at 12:05 PM

hugsSorry! Try talking to him. But he seems to be putting you through something? Is he just stressed about new baby coming?

Quoting GeorginaIsOn: I've been with my boyfriend for almost 5 years Nd we have a 2 year old and I'm pregnant due in Aug. I love him dearly but he is a complete asshole most of the time . There s been many occasions that I feel like he must be cheating but he reassures me that he would never and every thing he does is for me and the kids. He asks entitled Nd a know it all narsasitic and never shows any remorse for his actions. Today was so stressful he acted like a jerk all day I'm just so fed up I need to vent Nd talk

soliderwife
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 8:28 PM
Perfectly stated Fayanne.

Quoting Fayanne:

pull yourself up and get yourself out of this mess. Stop being needy. You should demand better for yourself and set a better example for your children. Would you want them in a relationship like this?

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 3:07 PM

I agree

Quoting soliderwife: Perfectly stated Fayanne.
Quoting Fayanne:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)