Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Husband in love with me again...me...i'm not so sure

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 4:54 PM
  • 12 Replies

Help. I don't know what to do. My husband and I have been married for 14 years and together for 16. We have had our ups and downs and I wanted to file for a divorce last year. We have been working on communication and trying to work our problems out and the other day he told me that he felt like he was falling in love with me again. I don't really fee the same way. I have built such a steel reinforced brick wall around my heart that I don't know if I will ever feel the same. Am I happy? I really don't know what happy is anymore. I have two beautiful children and I want to work to keep our family together but I don't know if it's worth only one of us being in love and the other one struggling to love. Does anyone have any tips or advise?

by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TommyAbby
by Melissa on Jun. 16, 2014 at 4:57 PM

Therapy to help you sort out your feelings. 

Fayanne
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this

c.o.u.n.s.e.l.i.n.g.

pecanswirl49
by Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 10:17 PM

Therapy for and for him

Alwaysmotivated
by Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this

If the downs were more than the ups, I feel its really hard once your mind is made up to find that trusting place again..  If you haven't sort therapy yet maybe its worth it to try for the sake of family.  Best of Luck to you!

nurse1997
by Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Good luck once your wall comes down you will start to feel the love gain give it time.

WVcowgirl
by New Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 8:00 AM

Thanks everyone. I have mentioned counseling multiple times before. His replies always is the same. "Other people don't know anything about it therefore it's none of their business. We know what our problems our we just need to work with each other to fix them". My dr is setting me up with a psychiatrist for myself because of depression/anxiety attacks which are getting worse so maybe (hopefully) he'll see if they are working and join me.

LadyBast
by Brenda on Jun. 17, 2014 at 8:25 AM

Counseling or therapy for you to find out what you really feel!

furbabymum
by on Jun. 17, 2014 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Ha tell him he's a fucking moron. I mean really............ If you were capable of solving your problems yourself YOU WOULDNT HAVE THEM. Tell him you made an appt and that's that. He can go or not but his choosing not to go will be a big disappointment to you.

Quoting WVcowgirl:

Thanks everyone. I have mentioned counseling multiple times before. His replies always is the same. "Other people don't know anything about it therefore it's none of their business. We know what our problems our we just need to work with each other to fix them". My dr is setting me up with a psychiatrist for myself because of depression/anxiety attacks which are getting worse so maybe (hopefully) he'll see if they are working and join me.

Henrysmomma0915
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 12:16 PM
If you're working on communication then this is a great test... Talk to him about how you feel!!!
soliderwife
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 8:21 PM
counseling i agree

Quoting Fayanne:

c.o.u.n.s.e.l.i.n.g.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN