Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

husband wants sex all the time!..

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2014 at 4:03 PM
  • 21 Replies
What too do if my husband wants too get intimate everyday. And if we don't have any for a fewdays , he gets moody . Yet when we do he's a happy camper, their is days I'm too tired or just not feeling like it .
by on Jun. 17, 2014 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aimesnyc
by Amy on Jun. 17, 2014 at 4:48 PM
If you are not into it, then don't do it. He's going to have to deal and pleasure himself. There is more to a relationship and marriage than sex. You guys will have the rest of your lives to enjoy each other.
jamamama00
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Fuck him! Like literally....just fuck him. Lol I'm a nymph so I'm no help.
ladybugchick317
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 4:52 PM

There have been days I have felt like that and told him just to not wake me up...lol.

heathermom4
by New Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 5:02 PM
Same here but he tells me the same when hes tired.lol

Quoting ladybugchick317:

There have been days I have felt like that and told him just to not wake me up...lol.

Fayanne
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 5:26 PM

talk

you shouldn't have to give all the time, literally and figuratively

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jun. 17, 2014 at 8:35 PM
4 moms liked this

I don't know what to say, I'm like your husband, I want it everyday and can get bitchy without it, lol. It's best to open and honest about it. Talk it out.

A_Daffodil
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 9:29 PM
2 moms liked this

I know exactly what you mean.  My DH would have sex every day if he could.  If we are on vacation or something, that is fine with me, I like it that often too.  But in real, everyday life...I am too tired to have it that often.  3 times a week is max for me.  He gets very moody, too.  I know he pleasures himself very often, but he does want sex with me.  I find that comforting and flattering, but sometimes I am just too tired.  I really don't have much advice except to try to find the minimum amount of times that you are willing to do it that still keeps him happy.  But no matter what...you will have to keep communicating about your respective wishes.

furbabymum
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this

He needs to learn the art of mastrubation imo. lol

Momof5kids84
by Lauren on Jun. 18, 2014 at 10:22 AM
Just be open and honest about it. You guys need to compromise. A lot of men express their love and feel loved through sex. It's not just a purely physical thing. If it's been a couple of days, why not give him some? I agree that daily sex sounds great prekids and premarriage, but it's unrealistic.
emarin77
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 12:29 PM

Talk with him.  That would drive me crazy too.  Compromise on maybe having sex every other day or something.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)