Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Now that its school out

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2014 at 12:04 PM
  • 56 Replies
1 mom liked this
Do you sleep in?
by on Jun. 24, 2014 at 12:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krisnkids
by Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 1:00 PM

I no longer have to get my oldest daughter to the bus at 7 so I usually sleep until 6:30, a whole whopping 30 minutes longer. I still have to go to work.

melaniecerise
by Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 1:02 PM

nope because kids have summer school and i work at summer school

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 24, 2014 at 1:10 PM
LOL 30 minutes is a big deal!

Quoting krisnkids:

I no longer have to get my oldest daughter to the bus at 7 so I usually sleep until 6:30, a whole whopping 30 minutes longer. I still have to go to work.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 24, 2014 at 1:11 PM
Oh that's nice. What do you do?

Quoting melaniecerise:

casah4
by Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 1:15 PM

I sleep in until about 8 which is nice.  The kids let me sleep longer after my surgery, which was fantastic.

melaniecerise
by Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I am a special education para. On the weekends, the kids let me sleep in until 830-9am

Quoting Hottmomma607: Oh that's nice. What do you do?
Quoting melaniecerise:

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 24, 2014 at 1:27 PM
Oh that's good.
How are you feeling?

Quoting casah4:

I sleep in until about 8 which is nice.  The kids let me sleep longer after my surgery, which was fantastic.

casah4
by Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 1:29 PM

Aside from the fact that the procedure didn't work, I'm ok.  My kidney hurts today but it's nothing a little hydrocodone can't fix.  LOL

Quoting Hottmomma607: Oh that's good. How are you feeling?
Quoting casah4:

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 24, 2014 at 1:34 PM
Oh no!! You went through surgery for it not to work? :-(

Quoting casah4:

Aside from the fact that the procedure didn't work, I'm ok.  My kidney hurts today but it's nothing a little hydrocodone can't fix.  LOL

Quoting Hottmomma607: Oh that's good.
How are you feeling?

Quoting casah4:

casah4
by Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 1:38 PM

Yeah, it's for a kidney stone.  Last Monday I went in and he tried to get a scope/laser up into my kidney to find the stone, but my ureter was too narrow. So, he put in a stent to widen it and I went in yesterday to do it again. He got up into my kidney this time but couldn't find the stone. Apparently it's hidden within a pocket in my kidney and it's covered by healthy tissue. So now, after a total of four procedures to eliminate this thing, I just have to live with it unless it continues to grow or cause issues. Then he'll have to make an incision and go in really invasively to get it out.  *sigh*

Quoting Hottmomma607: Oh no!! You went through surgery for it not to work? :-(
Quoting casah4:

Quoting Hottmomma607: Oh that's good. How are you feeling?
Quoting casah4:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)