Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Anyone used?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 6:10 AM
  • 13 Replies

Text to romance?

by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 6:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jun. 26, 2014 at 6:12 AM

What do you mean? is that the name of an app or do you mean like flirting and sending lovey dovey texts or sexts to your dh or SO? 

If you mean sending lovey dovey or sexy  texts to dh then yes we do that often .... emails too (when he is at break at work ) . : ) 

Do you? : ) 

View Full Size Image YVONNE

Vickimum2four
by Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 6:17 AM

it's a book i've seen online but $47 it called text to romance.

Quoting earthangel1967:

What do you mean? is that the name of an app or do you mean like flirting and sending lovey dovey texts or sexts to your dh or SO? 

If you mean sending lovey dovey or sexy  texts to dh then yes we do that often .... emails too (when he is at break at work ) . : ) 

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jun. 26, 2014 at 6:29 AM

Hmmm I never heard of it.. I looked it up online trying to find a better price for you but Text To Romance doesn't even come up at all for me.. Just Textbook TO Romance and Textbook Romance and Text The Romance back. 

Sorry.. hopefully someone else  will be more helpful. : ) 

Quoting Vickimum2four:

Quoting earthangel1967:

Vickimum2four
by Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 6:35 AM

http://www.texttheromanceback.com/why-hes-not-romantic?hop=cb112

Quoting earthangel1967:

Hmmm I never heard of it.. I looked it up online trying to find a better price for you but Text To Romance doesn't even come up at all for me.. Just Textbook TO Romance and Textbook Romance and Text The Romance back. 

Quoting Vickimum2four:

Quoting earthangel1967:

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jun. 26, 2014 at 7:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Ok so "I" still never heard of it and for any ladies who may have she doesn't mean Text To Romance.. she means 

TEXT THE ROMANCE BACK by Michael Fiore

It's very odd to me that usually you can  google or amazon search pretty much any book or ebook and at least get reviews on it but the only reviews I could find were people that then had links for you to go to his site and buy the $47 product so therefore I don't personally trust reviews that seem like a connected advertisement for the seller... 

Hopefully one of the ladies here has tried it and  knows ... otherwise.. personally for that amount of money I would wait until it has REAL reviews on it that are not connected to linking to the  seller. 

I would go on amazon and read reviews on highly rated marriage enrichment books by regular people that read and used and benefitted from them already instead. 

But if you do get it.. maybe you can come back on here and give everyone YOUR review in case another lady is curious. : ) 

Quoting Vickimum2four:

http://www.texttheromanceback.com/why-hes-not-romantic?hop=cb112

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting Vickimum2four:

Quoting earthangel1967:

LadyBast
by Brenda on Jun. 26, 2014 at 8:49 AM

Not sure I understand this one...

TommyAbby
by Melissa on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:59 AM

No.. I just do thing for my hubby that are romantic. 

Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 11:16 AM

No

Jellybean1123
by Jocelyn on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:17 PM

I've never heard of it before, sorry.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:19 PM
Never heard of it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)