Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Once a cheater always a cheater??? yes/no??

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:05 AM
  • 50 Replies

I saw an older post on this and how do you feel on the subject..

Can people change and for the better or not..

Opinions please!

by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyBast
by Brenda on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:06 AM

I feel they can change with time and learn not to cheat... I have not had this experience but many have!

I got lucky cheating nope but separated and having sex yes, but we were not together so a different type of situation here!

kns2004
by Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes people can change. I don't think once a cheater always a cheater. People can learn from their mistakes.
SpiritedWitch
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:11 AM

I think it depends totally on the person. 

Daddy cheated once and never again. 

Sister's SO cheated on his wife with my sister and then on my sister, they are still together despite his cheating

Older BIL is a habitual cheater

Younger BIL has cheated several times and now he has "sister wives"

liquidtinkerbel
by Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Once you cross that line of infidelity, it's easier to cross it next time, especially if the one you cheated on stayed and there were  no consequences for your actions. I'd never stay because I'd never trust again. I refuse to stay in any relationship where I had to be on guard all the time.

chopped headTeam Zombie! (former sn elrikandisis)

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:50 AM
3 moms liked this

No, I think sometimes people make a mistake and learn from that and don't repeat it.  Others probably just get a thrill out of it and continue to do it.

pippi311
by Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:56 AM

I think it depends on the circumstances. I do think some people can make a mistake and learn from it, others I think will never learn and will always be cheaters.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this
This!
I do believe people can make a mistake and learn from it.

Quoting BonitaM:

No, I think sometimes people make a mistake and learn from that and don't repeat it.  Others probably just get a thrill out of it and continue to do it.

madwifa
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:31 PM

I think if someone cheats there were reasons before not really one person or the other just reasons. I also believe the cheated on person will never fully trust that person again nor will they ever forget. I think it damages the relationship in ways no one can really explain and put back to gether. Yes some people grow closer but are they really truly sure inside?

madwifa
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:33 PM
2 moms liked this

lol he found a way to have his cake and eat it too. cheat then marry them all. lol

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

I think it depends totally on the person. 

Daddy cheated once and never again. 

Sister's SO cheated on his wife with my sister and then on my sister, they are still together despite his cheating

Older BIL is a habitual cheater

Younger BIL has cheated several times and now he has "sister wives"

belle0623
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree, peopel can make a mistake

Quoting BonitaM:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)