Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do you ever wear sexy lingerie for him?

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 1:11 PM
  • 74 Replies

I bought this really cute bra and panty set that has a sexy retro vibe to it and looks stunning on (if I do say so myself, lol), but when I wore it hoping to get a little action, dh looked at me and asked, "Do we have anymore toothpaste?" Um... CLUELESS! LOL, now he did come around when I pointed out the new set and that I wore it just for him, but still...  ;)

Do you ever wear sexy lingerie for him, whether it's lacy bras and panties, a negligee, or something much naughtier? Does it usually have the desired effect or is he oblivious?

by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rockinmomto2
by Silver Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 1:23 PM

The only time hubs isn't completely oblivious is if the lingere is something OBVIOUS, like a teddy or something like that. Like, something VERY different from what I normally wear. New panties and bra wouldn't even make him turn his head.

alexsmomaubrys2
by Silver Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 1:25 PM
DH loves when I wear cute sets like that. He is not oblivious to it at all.
furbabymum
by Gold Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 1:39 PM

My DH could care less about lingerie. I gave up on that years ago.

UCFknight
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 1:44 PM

Lol, that is too funny! And yes, I usually buy or get lingerie at least once a month. I have a tall Chester drawer filled with them. I wear them a few times a week! He loves when I get dressed up!! And I love how I feel wearing them.

TB78
by Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 1:51 PM

No he says that I shouldn't waste good money on stuff like that. I wish I could try and get him turned on by what I wear and not by being all hands on.

Fayanne
by Gold Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 1:56 PM

I do... sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.

Last few times.. nuttin'.. but he's been sick and I think he thinks  he doesn't yet have the energy to perform to his or my standards.. who knows!

Betharina
by Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 2:01 PM
2 moms liked this

I do.  Try having him pick it out for you...then you'll know what turns HIM on.

beeky
by Alexandra on Jul. 7, 2014 at 2:19 PM

Every single day, my bras are gorgeous!  It really boosts my mood when I'm wearing a t-shirt and jeans and I know my underwear is sexy. 

I wore some of my stuff for my boudoir photos.

booaura
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 2:23 PM
Yes, almost every day. Yes, he notices. He has a few favorites and those really set him off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 7, 2014 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes I do. He prefers me just naked. He enjoys lace and lingerie too!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)