Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

When was the last time you......

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:04 AM
  • 41 Replies
Just had a nice day with your so,dh, df and just laughed all your cares away. I did tonight.it felt like when we first met.I laughed so hard I was crying :) wonderful night
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Saturday, he actually stayed and watched a movie that he had zero interest in because he isnt a fan of foreign films like I am.  It was a HUGE effort for him to stay and watch the whole thing!  LOL

M4LG5
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:31 AM
Hmmmmmmmm......uhhhhhhhhhh........can't remember. Sad. I know
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh sweet! I love those days!
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:35 AM
1 mom liked this

That's wonderful... we have some time like that each day.. usually in the mornings after he gets home from work until we go to bed at noon.  Then on his days off as well. 

View Full Size Image YVONNE

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 7:09 AM

This weekend.   :D

abt1019
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:27 AM

Often, actually. All of his days of we try to go out and do something- even if it's just walking around a mall. Typically the dollar theatre, end up somewhere for dinner. We're very close as far as talking with each other. I'm very grateful for it, too. The days he has work we ALWAYS have a meal together. I make a huge effort in making dinner and bringing it to him at work, then sitting with him while he eats it asking about our days. It seems the older we get, the more connected we become. How that'll all play out when I finally get pregnant we'll never know. Lol! But I'm thankful we have this time together while we're TTC.

awilliamson
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:35 AM
2 moms liked this
I have always done this, too! The first 2-3 months after baby, I couldn't really get out and bring him lunch often, but we quickly got back into that routine - just with an 8 month old touching every button on the radio, turning the windshield wipers on, etc. It's just as
sweet ♥

Quoting abt1019:

Often, actually. All of his days of we try to go out and do something- even if it's just walking around a mall. Typically the dollar theatre, end up somewhere for dinner. We're very close as far as talking with each other. I'm very grateful for it, too. The days he has work we ALWAYS have a meal together. I make a huge effort in making dinner and bringing it to him at work, then sitting with him while he eats it asking about our days. It seems the older we get, the more connected we become. How that'll all play out when I finally get pregnant we'll never know. Lol! But I'm thankful we have this time together while we're TTC.

Fayanne
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:47 AM

ooooo geez.......... been a long time, and it's one of the things I desparately need.............

TB78
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:49 AM

Been a Long time ago in a galaxy far far away ;-P

furbabymum
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:49 AM

Honestly, we're pretty great most of the time. I'm pretty darn care free and even when it's bad we are doing well together.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN