Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I need some quick advice or feed back

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:45 PM
  • 21 Replies

I feel like Im on the verge of losing it tonight. My freaken boyfriend does things to taunt me and purposfully piss me off. He hasnt talked to me since noon today, when I told him that I wasn't going to clean out the vacuum that has been upstairs for ayear, that ONLY HIS kids use, and they have never emptied, and I told him it can stay full until he wants to show them how to do.(Im not allowed to tell his kids to do aynthing and especially NOT his brat 16 year old daughter)  I had my reasons for this, and to be honest with all of you, its bc his fucking kids are lazy and do things half ass. He freaked out and came home and yelled at me outside while I was in the garage doing stuff, saying "this is why ill be out of his house" I told him he never tells his kids what I say and he would never have them do it, and that was my reasoning. So you know what he did??? He went inside and emptied the vacuum cleaner, like i figured, it's too much to ask to have him show his kids how to do somethig THAT I sugguest. So he left again, and hasnt returned or said anything since. And its 10:45 PM here. So this guy is staying out with NO respect to me, to say ANYTHING. NOTHING. I want advice to bring me back to reality and to realize that he is a loser and I need to try my hardest to not be pist when he comes home, but rather get over him.--somehow, before he comes home and I can ignore him. 

It just never hurts any less when this happends. 

by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
A.J.s_mommy
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:49 PM
Why don't you start by leaving his house? You're not going to get over him in one night.
Lmleach1
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:52 PM

I know. I just hate being this upset, feeling my pulse rise because I am so pist and feel so dispected. I just don't wnat to feel like this, right this second or tonight. Hes wasting my night. I have a large job to do tomorrow and should be asleep, but nots its almost 11. THis is what my past LOSER ex's would do, is leave me at home and ignore. I know its not right and its just getting at my SO bad right now. This isnt the first time he has done. And I have no clue where or what he could be doing. 

Quoting A.J.s_mommy: Why don't you start by leaving his house? You're not going to get over him in one night.

Amybelle
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this

what a miserable existence you all chose to  live

sweetsouthrnMom
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh gosh he sounds miserable to be with - I am not trying to sound degrading and rude when I say that- but goodness, how you state that you cannot tell HIS children anything, and how he stated when the two of you were in the garage that "You'll be out of HIS house..." Goodness. Clearly he doesn't view the two of you as a team in the least... I would leave and not look back. Find someone who has respect for you dear.

A.J.s_mommy
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't even try to figure it out. You'll go insane. Focus on your job for tomorrow...and then plan to move on with your life without him. Maybe take a step back from dating. Try talking to someone and maybe they can help you figure out why you keep choosing to be with "losers".

Quoting Lmleach1:

I know. I just hate being this upset, feeling my pulse rise because I am so pist and feel so dispected. I just don't wnat to feel like this, right this second or tonight. Hes wasting my night. I have a large job to do tomorrow and should be asleep, but nots its almost 11. THis is what my past LOSER ex's would do, is leave me at home and ignore. I know its not right and its just getting at my SO bad right now. This isnt the first time he has done. And I have no clue where or what he could be doing. 

Quoting A.J.s_mommy: Why don't you start by leaving his house? You're not going to get over him in one night.

Lmleach1
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:57 PM

I know if F-ing hate it! I dont want to feel like this right now! or ever 

Quoting Amybelle:

what a miserable existence you all chose to  live

harleigh07
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this
My ex did this, but it was for 4 days. I'm prego with his baby too. I said if he ever did it again I would leave. He did it again and on the 5th day I changed my locks.

I'm having a rough time with everything but at least I don't have to put up with his bs.

If you start saving money or if you already have money I would start looking for a new place.
Lmleach1
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:58 PM

It is miserable. I hate it. I think of what he's doing to be very low. Staying out late at night while ignoring me and not telling me anything, is low of low. I have dealt with this in the past with loser ex boyfriends. And I serioulsy dont want this. 

Quoting sweetsouthrnMom:

Oh gosh he sounds miserable to be with - I am not trying to sound degrading and rude when I say that- but goodness, how you state that you cannot tell HIS children anything, and how he stated when the two of you were in the garage that "You'll be out of HIS house..." Goodness. Clearly he doesn't view the two of you as a team in the least... I would leave and not look back. Find someone who has respect for you dear.

Lmleach1
by New Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:00 AM

True, I shouldn't waste my time trying to figure out something or someone who isn't worthy enough or who doesnt respect me enough. 

Quoting A.J.s_mommy: Don't even try to figure it out. You'll go insane. Focus on your job for tomorrow...and then plan to move on with your life without him. Maybe take a step back from dating. Try talking to someone and maybe they can help you figure out why you keep choosing to be with "losers".
Quoting Lmleach1:

Lmleach1
by New Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:02 AM

I live in his house, and hopefully very soon, I will have a another account at work which will allow me to move out on my own again. But good for you, for changing your locks, I am jealous you could do that.

Quoting harleigh07: My ex did this, but it was for 4 days. I'm prego with his baby too. I said if he ever did it again I would leave. He did it again and on the 5th day I changed my locks. I'm having a rough time with everything but at least I don't have to put up with his bs. If you start saving money or if you already have money I would start looking for a new place.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)