Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Let's get to know each other! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 2:57 PM
  • 224 Replies
1 mom liked this

holding balloonsWelcome to the Love & Marriage group!

Whether you're married, engaged, or in a long-term relationship, this is the place to seek support and advice for your relationship! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. Where did you meet your significant other?
2. How long have you been together? 
3. If you're engaged/married, how did he propose?
4. When is your anniversary?
5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

Have fun and enjoy the group!

have a nice daySteph

by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyBast
by Brenda on Jul. 9, 2014 at 4:32 PM

Intro's Ladies we want to know your name... Welcome my name is Brenda!

AlexandBryn
by New Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 7:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi! My name is Alex. I am 19 and I got engaged in March. My boyfriend and I have been together since we were 15. We were young and dumb and in love.....so we weren't exactly being safe. I got pregnant and had my baby girl at the age of 18. Although it wasn't ideal, it was the best thing that has ever happened to me! I'm just trying to find others with a similar situation to mine, but I'm open to anyone who wants to chat:)

Hottmomma607
SOA tonight!!
Yesterday at 10:00 AM
by Trica on Jul. 9, 2014 at 10:06 PM
Welcome Alex. I'm Trica when do you plan to get married? Congrats on your engagement and baby!

Quoting AlexandBryn:

Hi! My name is Alex. I am 19 and I got engaged in March. My boyfriend and I have been together since we were 15. We were young and dumb and in love.....so we weren't exactly being safe. I got pregnant and had my baby girl at the age of 18. Although it wasn't ideal, it was the best thing that has ever happened to me! I'm just trying to find others with a similar situation to mine, but I'm open to anyone who wants to chat:)

AlexandBryn
by New Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 10:14 PM

Hi Trica! We set the date for October 16th 2015 and thank you!:)

Quoting Hottmomma607: Welcome Alex. I'm Trica when do you plan to get married? Congrats on your engagement and baby!
Quoting AlexandBryn:

Hottmomma607
SOA tonight!!
by Trica on Jul. 9, 2014 at 10:28 PM
Nice!
Check out The Newcomers group.

Quoting AlexandBryn:

Hi Trica! We set the date for October 16th 2015 and thank you!:)

Quoting Hottmomma607: Welcome Alex. I'm Trica when do you plan to get married? Congrats on your engagement and baby!

Quoting AlexandBryn:

motherof2andone
by Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 11:09 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi my name is faly im married to my husband for 7 years now we got married in la and we have beautiful kids!
Hottmomma607
SOA tonight!!
by Trica on Jul. 10, 2014 at 12:49 AM
Welcome! How many beautiful kids do you have?

Quoting motherof2andone: Hi my name is faly im married to my husband for 7 years now we got married in la and we have beautiful kids!
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jul. 10, 2014 at 8:59 AM

Hi Alex! Welcome hugs to the  group! Congrats on your engagement! Did you set a date or started making any plans for what kind of wedding you would like yet? 

I married young at 18 (in my case to wrong person for wrong reasons so I do regret that in my situation) however I purposely had my first baby at 19 and 2nd one at 20 and 3rd one at 24 all planned and then to my shock one I was told was impossible to get pregnant with at 27 ... I DO NOT regret having them or having them young ... Now I'm 46 and they are 19 thru 27 and all on  their own and we get to be the closest of friends now and me and hubby are still young enough to feel like we are on a never ending honeymoon  and do stuff on our bucket lists and travel.  And I have so many priceless memories of having fun with the kids while I was raising them as well.. So glad I took tons of pics because the "kids" love going thru the pics and reminiscing and laughing with us. : ) 

Quoting AlexandBryn:

View Full Size Image YVONNE

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jul. 10, 2014 at 9:04 AM

Hi Faly, welcome hugs to the group. Are your kids boys or girls or both? 

Quoting motherof2andone: Hi my name is faly im married to my husband for 7 years now we got married in la and we have beautiful kids!

View Full Size Image YVONNE

Shayshay2
by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 11:12 AM
2 moms liked this
Hello my name is shay I'm 25. I have been with my fiancé for two years but grew up together as kids. We have a beautiful son and I have a beautiful daughter (from a last relationship) we don't have a date set for our wedding yet because we have other goals to accomplish first.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)