Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How's your weather?

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 6:37 PM
  • 33 Replies
We have been in the 80's this week! Woo boo,WA.!!
by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 6:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2014 at 7:52 PM

Our weather has been very wet and erratic.  If it's not hot and storming it's cold and rainy. :(  I like the hot and storming but it only lasts a day or two and then we're back to cold and rainy with tons of mosquitoes.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 10, 2014 at 10:25 PM
Oh wow that sucks! :-(
We have no rain in site for 10 days!

Quoting BonitaM:

Our weather has been very wet and erratic.  If it's not hot and storming it's cold and rainy. :(  I like the hot and storming but it only lasts a day or two and then we're back to cold and rainy with tons of mosquitoes.

Fayanne
by Gold Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 7:08 AM

gorgeous yesterday and today!  might actually make it out for a pony ride today.. !!!!

LadyBast
by Brenda on Jul. 11, 2014 at 9:02 AM

Hot humid and rain.. Normal FL weather temps mid 90's UV index today is a 12 OMG I will fry mowing and being in the pool!

LuvMyBoys09
by Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 9:13 AM
It's gonna be sunny and warm again today, so I'm taking the kids down to the river, to go swimming after lunch.
rockinmomto2
by on Jul. 11, 2014 at 9:24 AM

Hot and humid, or hot and storming. Today, it's hot and humid (high 88 with 100% humidity). I hate this weather.

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 10:04 AM

Yeah, we haven't had much of a summer and soon it'll be all over. :(  The next few days don't look too bad...only two days with storms in the forecast and only 3 days of cold, one of which shares a storm day.  It's nice and warm but really dark out so we might even get something today....as long as it stays warm it can storm every night. haha

Quoting Hottmomma607: Oh wow that sucks! :-( We have no rain in site for 10 days!
Quoting BonitaM:

UCFknight
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 10:07 AM

Same here. Windows open, Ac shut off (yea for lower electric bill this month)! Kids can be outside for hours and not be drenched in sweat! It's been fabulous!

ladyvamp5489
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 11:08 AM

80's here some days 90's UGH  no AC here either!  LOL

emarin77
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 1:02 PM

It has been rainy this whole past week in the high 80s. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN