Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

am I over reacting????please help

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:20 AM
  • 24 Replies
Ok... so my husband is constantly going to his aunt n uncles house who do things I dont approve of. And they try to invite him over and then girls his age and his aunt to me crosses boundaries. When me and him were working at walmart his aunt drove all the way home n back to bring him food. ( I had packed him a lunch) she has made sexual comments to him in the past while being drunk however shes an alcoholic. And shes been texting him and will say " dont Tell d" which is her husband the other night she was texting him (on my phone his got shut off) at 2 am because her n her husband got into it. . I dont feel comfortable with her being around my husband. But he says im over reacting. Am I????
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anotherandree
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:26 AM
3 moms liked this
Nope. Sounds like you are reacting just right. If a woman is hitting on my guy...constantly...I don't care who it is, it would be annoying. However, how you go about it makes the difference. If you approach your husband with guns blazing, he's going to instantly go into defensive mode. Try talking calmly and make him see if the rolls were reversed, he'd be upset too.
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Ummmmm thats gross!  I would put her in her place and let him know her behavior crosses the line!

TommyAbby
by Melissa on Jul. 18, 2014 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Wait.. whoa.. hold up there.. 

His AUNT is saying sexual things to him..as in her nephew?!?!?!? Invites him to her house along with other girls? 

Yeah.. someone would NOT be going back there again.. EVER.. 

I now need to go shower.. 

ebmars2681
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:18 AM

ilk!!!! what in the world??!!  

furbabymum
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:54 AM

Jees. Just jees.

LadyMe
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:02 PM
No. No way is that cool and he needs to know about it. Honestly don't understand how he doesn't already know it's inappropriate and just weird.

Actually, I think he does know and he's trying to blow you off.
DanaG70
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:31 PM

Doesn't sound like you are to me...

STEPMOMDD
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:15 PM
That's weird. I reading this right, you say his aunt is doing this? Yuck! Totally inappropriate for her to call at 2am to talk to her nephew about her marital problems IMO. You say other girls at aunts house-what do you mean by that? Are they acting this way too?
MomToovey
by Marianne on Jul. 18, 2014 at 3:51 PM

So HIS aunt is making sexual advances to him? That's SO wrong for SO many reasons. No. You're not overreacting. And he is very definitely UNDERreacting!!! That's illegal!!!

cagurl2az
by New Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 4:03 PM
Ask him how he would feel if the shoe was on the other foot. Help him see it from your point of view.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN