Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

This is how my day is going

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 6:02 PM
  • 17 Replies

Mobile Photo

LOL
My mommy is over taking care of me.
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 18, 2014 at 6:04 PM

Mobile Photo

It looks purdy,huh?? ;-)
UCFknight
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:08 PM

Oh my goodness!! What did you do?! Thank god for mama! I hope the swelling goes down. Owwwiieee!!!

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:14 PM

Oh no!  Hope you feel better soon.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:16 PM
Walking in my stilettos out in the street(sounds suggestive LOL) but hit some dips in the crosswalk fell!

Quoting UCFknight:

Oh my goodness!! What did you do?! Thank god for mama! I hope the swelling goes down. Owwwiieee!!!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:18 PM
Thank you! Its getting better!

Quoting BonitaM:

Oh no!  Hope you feel better soon.

UCFknight
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:26 PM

Haha, that is totally something I would do!! I went to savannah, GA in stilettos....not a good idea. My husband kept telling me to go in a store and buy flats, but nothing went with my outfit ;) , so I persevered and once I got to the end of the day, had a nice swollen ankle from all my small trips throughout the day! 

Quoting Hottmomma607: Walking in my stilettos out in the street(sounds suggestive LOL) but hit some dips in the crosswalk fell!
Quoting UCFknight:

JDsWifey
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:49 PM

Oh no! I hope you feel better ASAP!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:14 PM

Mobile Photo

LOL Awwww I am rethinking these shoes for Vegas.
The shoes in question!

Quoting UCFknight:

Haha, that is totally something I would do!! I went to savannah, GA in stilettos....not a good idea. My husband kept telling me to go in a store and buy flats, but nothing went with my outfit ;) , so I persevered and once I got to the end of the day, had a nice swollen ankle from all my small trips throughout the day! 

Quoting Hottmomma607: Walking in my stilettos out in the street(sounds suggestive LOL) but hit some dips in the crosswalk fell!

Quoting UCFknight:

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:19 PM
Thank you!
How are you?

Quoting JDsWifey:

Oh no! I hope you feel better ASAP!

UCFknight
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 7:33 AM

Gorgeous shoes!!, and handbag! I am bad giving advice when it comes to shoes. I would rock them, and probably bust my butt in the process, but I would rock them! Haha, I have a shoe problem....my husband says I have a heel problem!

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Mobile Photo

LOL Awwww I am rethinking these shoes for Vegas. The shoes in question!
Quoting UCFknight:

Quoting UCFknight:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)