Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Friday!!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:01 PM
  • 22 Replies
What are your plans for the weekend?
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
furbabymum
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:03 PM

I'm going to go home and never leave. My DH is going to talk me into working out and then my legs will hurt so much I might not be physically able to leave. I think that's his plan. Stop her from shopping my killing her. It's quite brilliant actually.

furbabymum
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:03 PM

So what are you up to? I feel like every person on the planet should probably have exciting weekend plans during the summer. But then my plan is to stay home so..............

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:17 PM
LOL

Quoting furbabymum:

I'm going to go home and never leave. My DH is going to talk me into working out and then my legs will hurt so much I might not be physically able to leave. I think that's his plan. Stop her from shopping my killing her. It's quite brilliant actually.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:19 PM
Today cleaning up! Hanging at home with the 12yo.
I feel the same way too,everyone should have an excited weekend. LOL its our anniversary Sunday.

Quoting furbabymum:

So what are you up to? I feel like every person on the planet should probably have exciting weekend plans during the summer. But then my plan is to stay home so..............

furbabymum
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:22 PM

Ohhh. What are you going to do??????

Quoting Hottmomma607: Today cleaning up! Hanging at home with the 12yo. I feel the same way too,everyone should have an excited weekend. LOL its our anniversary Sunday.
Quoting furbabymum:

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:26 PM
We are leaving on vacation a few days after but maybe go have lunch somewhere?

Quoting furbabymum:

Quoting Hottmomma607: Today cleaning up! Hanging at home with the 12yo. I feel the same way too,everyone should have an excited weekend. LOL its our anniversary Sunday.
Quoting furbabymum:

furbabymum
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:26 PM

You are about as exciting as we are. Where you going on vacation??

Quoting Hottmomma607: We are leaving on vacation a few days after but maybe go have lunch somewhere?
Quoting furbabymum:

Quoting furbabymum:

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:31 PM
Mmmmm I don't which way to take that?? LMBO
We are going to Vegas again! We are holding out for all the fun activities, we decided to play it by ear on Sunday.

Quoting furbabymum:

Quoting Hottmomma607: We are leaving on vacation a few days after but maybe go have lunch somewhere?
Quoting furbabymum:

Quoting furbabymum:

furbabymum
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:40 PM

Ha I meant about excitement for the anniversary. We had our 10th last month and we just spent 1 night out. Super tame! Vegas would have been a lot more fun!

Quoting Hottmomma607: Mmmmm I don't which way to take that?? LMBO We are going to Vegas again! We are holding out for all the fun activities, we decided to play it by ear on Sunday.
Quoting furbabymum:

Quoting furbabymum:

Quoting furbabymum:

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:47 PM

Tonight we're going back to the fair and then to my parents again and the rest of the weekend will be berry picking and haying if the weather is good.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)