Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He made me feel soooo SEXY

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 3:30 PM
  • 33 Replies
26 moms liked this
So last night I went out I my moms house and dropped off dh at his bfs for awhile so he wouldn't have to drive while tipsy. We got home after about 4 hrs apart put the kids to bed and made love only this time he whispered how much he loved me and how much I excited him. Now we've been married 13 yrs and he's always showed me one way or another his love it's just that this yr I decided to get a job against his wishes to help pay for our first home and we haven't had time to cuddle as much as when I was a SAHM. He made me feel so sexy so desired it was like making love for the first time.
Afterwards he held me all night and went to work today. So about 10 minutes ago he called to see when my shift started and to order some pizzas. I thanked him for last night letting him know how special he'd made me feel and he chuckled and responded with a " that's how I feel about you". I swear I fell in love with him all over again after a 8 minute phone call. It's nice to know that after 13 yrs., 3 kids and a house full of IL we still haven't lost the spark.
Just wanted to share.
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Korben0306
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 4:56 PM
That's great! Keep the fire going.
MMerrill
by Melissa on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:38 PM

Good for you guys!  :O)

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Semajmom719
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:58 PM
Go girl
belle0623
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:25 PM

Thats great, good for you guys !!

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 2:32 AM

YAYYY : ) so happy for you guys! 

View Full Size Image YVONNE

want10more
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 3:52 AM

honest and moving! my ole man is the same, and aren't we lucky to have them? many more happy years!

catholicmamamia
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:16 PM
smurfy88
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:54 PM
Love this!
josiahswife
by on Jul. 29, 2014 at 7:32 AM
Thank the good Lord for his many blessings! I wish you and your DH many wonderful love-filled years to come!
UCFknight
by Brenda on Jul. 29, 2014 at 7:45 AM

Just love reconnect ions like those! Thanks for sharing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)