Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Women Who Have Affairs With Married Men (PIOG)

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:48 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

So it went in the other group, ...

Yeah- I get that this is a repeat: but just now 2 ladies in my office are discussing how sorry they feel about a customer who got burned having an affair with a married man.

Really???

How about you feel sorry for the WIFE and the KIDS????

This is why I hate some people- their loyalty is never in the right place.

My view:

It sounds to me like she knew he was married with children. A woman who would do this is a WHORE in my book, and deserves all the burning that she can get. And the betrayed wife deserves PERMANENT alimony. If the relationship is over and divorce is pending, this is understandable. But to knowingly have an affair with a committed man is wrong, it's a sin, it's unforgivable. One more note about the man; if he winds up leaving his wife and family for this whore, he deserves to come one one evening and find his whore in bed with his best friend. It works both ways. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

I'm no saint. During my divorce, which followed a marriage which turned brutal, I did have a one night stand. My one and only. It was great to orgasm again after over a year, but it wasl also the most pointless sex I ever had, and I felt so dirty the next day. I'll never do it again.

When my d/h was still here, I often joked with him that it was "my penis", I didn't mind if he used it to go pee, but it was still mine. I would have considered him cheating on me to be a deal breaker, end of relationship, no going back.

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
beeky
by Alexandra on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:38 PM
2 moms liked this
The other woman may lack scruples but she is not to blame. Ultimately, it was the man's decision to cheat on his wife.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this
This.

Quoting beeky: The other woman may lack scruples but she is not to blame. Ultimately, it was the man's decision to cheat on his wife.
nana-to-9
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 7:27 AM

Totally agree.

Quoting Karla1948:

So it went in the other group, ...

Yeah- I get that this is a repeat: but just now 2 ladies in my office are discussing how sorry they feel about a customer who got burned having an affair with a married man.

Really???

How about you feel sorry for the WIFE and the KIDS????

This is why I hate some people- their loyalty is never in the right place.

My view:

It sounds to me like she knew he was married with children. A woman who would do this is a WHORE in my book, and deserves all the burning that she can get. And the betrayed wife deserves PERMANENT alimony. If the relationship is over and divorce is pending, this is understandable. But to knowingly have an affair with a committed man is wrong, it's a sin, it's unforgivable. One more note about the man; if he winds up leaving his wife and family for this whore, he deserves to come one one evening and find his whore in bed with his best friend. It works both ways. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

I'm no saint. During my divorce, which followed a marriage which turned brutal, I did have a one night stand. My one and only. It was great to orgasm again after over a year, but it wasl also the most pointless sex I ever had, and I felt so dirty the next day. I'll never do it again.

When my d/h was still here, I often joked with him that it was "my penis", I didn't mind if he used it to go pee, but it was still mine. I would have considered him cheating on me to be a deal breaker, end of relationship, no going back.

Fayanne
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:45 AM

ehmm.... 

people cheat for various reasons

but to knowingly get involved with a married man... you get what you get

ablox
by Aisha on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:08 AM
If the woman knew he was married she shouldn't haven't been expecting much and to get burned is a chance she took. The husband was very wrong as well
FrugalGal24
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:11 AM
I think both parties are at fault...
LadyBast
by Brenda on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:02 AM

Both did it so not just one person is to blame!

MomToovey
by Marianne on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree that it's crap if the woman KNOWS going into the relationship that he's married (not in the process of a divorce). And yeah, sucks to be her when it blows up in her face, but she had it coming. However, I promise you that if my husband were to cheat on me, he alone would be the one I'd have an issue with. He vowed to stay faithful to me and he would be making a conscious choice to break those vows and destroy our family. Would I hate the other woman? I'm sure I would, but she didn't promise anything to me and then turn around and betray me.

furbabymum
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 11:16 AM

I do feel sorry for the OW. Think about this, what kind of place would a woman have to be in to be suckered into an affair? Can't be a good one. To then get so emotionally attached that she hurts when it's broken off, well this is not a woman in a healthy place. I feel sorry for her being there. Sucks.

Traci_Momof2
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 4:25 PM

So what do you call a man who gets involved wtih a married woman?  One who he knows is married.  What does the betrayed husband deserve out of the deal?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)