Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I love my DH.

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 3:36 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

We've been thru hell and back, but we always come out stronger. We used to have communication problems, and we used to fight a lot. Now, we have such a strong relationship, great communication which ties into not fighting hardly at all. He does sooo much for me, I can't thank him enough. He gave me two beautiful girls, and he saved me from myself. I was out of control before we met. Now I'm IN control!!! I love you, baby!!! <3

CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MomToovey
by Marianne on Aug. 1, 2014 at 4:41 PM

Awesome! Good for both of you, figuring things out together and staying strong!

mommy2smommy2
by Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 4:42 PM

yay! congrats...I love my hubby too. He really is amazing

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Aug. 2, 2014 at 11:13 PM

way to gogoodcongrats

View Full Size Image YVONNE

UCFknight
by Silver Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 8:09 AM

Love seeing this! So glad you guys worked through everything. Communication really is a blessing once you have learned to properly utilize it!

24clark
by Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:03 AM

Warm fuzzies, warm fuzzies!!! I love this!

Usually read about folks on the opposite end of the spectrum trying to figure out why their marriages are falling apart. So many go into marriage and spend more time planning the wedding day than laying down the foundation of the marriage. Then they wonder why it is falling apart!?

I am very happy for you both. Continue to work together and prioritize your marriage above everything else but God. I hope you have many, many years together. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN