Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Baby fever....ugh here I go!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:23 PM
  • 19 Replies
It's hitting me again dun dun dun BABY FEVER lol! So many of my friends are pregnant or having their baby and i'm like aww I want one lol. I already have two girls (a 4 year old and a 17 month old) but I'm on the fence about trying for a boy. Some days we're all for it and some days were ok with just having the girls. We decided to try this month to see what happens, I'm not going to track my ovulation or anything like that I'm just gonna let nature do it's thing :) and if I turn up pregnant great if not then I'll take it as a sign that we should wait a little longer.
by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Aug. 7, 2014 at 7:08 PM
Awwww good luck mama! ;-)
No baby fever here! LOL

Quoting Yariol987: It's hitting me again dun dun dun BABY FEVER lol! So many of my friends are pregnant or having their baby and i'm like aww I want one lol. I already have two girls (a 4 year old and a 17 month old) but I'm on the fence about trying for a boy. Some days we're all for it and some days were ok with just having the girls. We decided to try this month to see what happens, I'm not going to track my ovulation or anything like that I'm just gonna let nature do it's thing :) and if I turn up pregnant great if not then I'll take it as a sign that we should wait a little longer.
M4LG5
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Me neither.  No way!! 

Quoting Hottmomma607: Awwww good luck mama! ;-) No baby fever here! LOL
Quoting Yariol987: It's hitting me again dun dun dun BABY FEVER lol! So many of my friends are pregnant or having their baby and i'm like aww I want one lol. I already have two girls (a 4 year old and a 17 month old) but I'm on the fence about trying for a boy. Some days we're all for it and some days were ok with just having the girls. We decided to try this month to see what happens, I'm not going to track my ovulation or anything like that I'm just gonna let nature do it's thing :) and if I turn up pregnant great if not then I'll take it as a sign that we should wait a little longer.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Aug. 7, 2014 at 7:37 PM
Lol RIGHT!
How old are your kids?

Quoting M4LG5:

Me neither.  No way!! 

M4LG5
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 7:41 PM

They are 8 and 11. I love that they can do more and more things on their own. 

"Mom, I'm hungry?"....."Go make something to eat."

"Mom, I need lunch for school."....."Go make a lunch then."

They can put themselves to sleep, they can dress themselves, they can go potty by themselves, etc.  I'm also 39 years old and don't have the energy to run around with a baby anymore.  haha.

Quoting Hottmomma607: Lol RIGHT! How old are your kids?
Quoting M4LG5:

Me neither.  No way!! 

Yariol987
by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 9:25 PM
Thanks hun :)

Quoting Hottmomma607: Awwww good luck mama! ;-)
No baby fever here! LOL

Yariol987
by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 9:30 PM
Lol I definitely feel you on that...idk I guess enjoy watching them grow and being pregnant. My daughter keeps asking me for a brother, she thinks we can buy one at Walmart lol cracks me up every time she says it! But we shall see :)

Quoting M4LG5:

They can put themselves to sleep, they can dress themselves, they can go potty by themselves, etc.  I'm also 39 years old and don't have the energy to run around with a baby anymore.  haha.

Quoting M4LG5:

Me neither.  No way!! 

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Aug. 7, 2014 at 9:32 PM
You are welcome! ;-)

Quoting Yariol987: Thanks hun :)

Quoting Hottmomma607: Awwww good luck mama! ;-)
No baby fever here! LOL

katiebug840204
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 9:36 PM
Have fun! No baby fever here! I'm glad my kids are growing up and are more independent!
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Aug. 7, 2014 at 10:09 PM
Oh yes! The twins, right? And your 11yo DD?

Quoting M4LG5:

Quoting M4LG5:

Me neither.  No way!! 

M4LG5
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 11:50 PM
Yup!

Quoting Hottmomma607: Oh yes! The twins, right? And your 11yo DD?

Quoting M4LG5:

Quoting M4LG5:

Me neither.  No way!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN