Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What's the most ANNOYING thing he does?

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2014 at 12:07 AM
  • 63 Replies

What's ONE thing that your husband or partner does that annoys the heck out of you?? I mean something that REALLY grinds your gears?

What's annoying to me?  When my husband gets sleepy he intentionally settles wherever he is and falls asleep fully dressed. When I try to rouse him so he can sleep comfortably in our bed, he gets mad at me and gripes and moans like a big baby and refuses to move. I have to sleep alone at least three days a week because he's like a big kid. Ugh!! Our 18 month old son is easier to put to bed than him!

by on Aug. 8, 2014 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chrissydan
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this
He has no sense of time management drives me nuts
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LeilaBeansMom
by Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Grabs my boobs/butt/etc too hard! I actually get bruises from when he just walks by an pinches me.
AM-BRAT
by Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 12:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Just one? The obsessive nature. That covers all the annoying things with one unbrella. :)
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 12:40 AM
3 moms liked this

complains about how tired he is when I slept less than 2 hours all day

nelliesmommy
by on Aug. 8, 2014 at 12:42 AM
1 mom liked this
He's a procrastinator sometimes and throws his clothes on the floor after work instead of putting them in the hamper.
GodsAmiga
by Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 1:02 AM
4 moms liked this

He never thinks anything he does is wrong. So he thinks he's perfect. It's especially annoying because to everyone else he seems like that perfect loving wholesome guy next door that everyone someday wants to marry. So because they don't know everything about our marriage they think he's perfect. I actually have had bosses of his tell me how lucky I am to be married to him. Like I'm leftover waste that he bowed down low enough to marry. Grrr. Sorry! Lol! This post came at the same time that I needed to vent. :-P

Fayanne
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 8:57 AM

he licks his finger and sticks it in my ear, and thinks it's funny... does it so much that now, if I'm driving, and he reaches over to rub my shoulder .. I actually flinch and pull away

JC2223
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 9:07 AM

He's a pack rat and then complains the house is cluttered.

TommyAbby
by Melissa on Aug. 8, 2014 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this

He scrapes his teeth on his fork when he eats..

***NAILS ON A FREAKING CHALKBOARD!!!!*****

Other than that.. there really isn't anything that is so horrible that it irritates me about him. 

TurboMom81
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this
If we are leaving early in the morning, he sleeps until about 10 minutes before we have to leave! Then he gets a little crabby if the girls and I are not ready when he is.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)