Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

your going to be up set with me

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:10 PM
  • 8 Replies
Ever since my husband put me in control of the money and the bills he gets pissed off about it. We are closing our Huntington bank and opening a new account with dollar bank and having one debt card. I took out $140. $40 dollars for my husband to put gas in the car. And the other into the new account. So i left $384 in the old one cause i need to pay my husbands government off for this month. So once i know that it went all the way through i will take the rest out and close it and put the other into the account.

Tonight he asked me if we can get cells from att&t cause he gets a discount at work. I told him to hold off till his next paycheck. And he got offensive about it. I told him i want money in the account to make sure that nothing else goes through and it goes to the negatives.

He just went right to bed and i was busy goinv through the clothes that i saved and that are boys clothes for our son on the bed. I flipped out saying really you just fucking ruin the clothes. He just said maybe you should have done it earlier today and not sit on cafe mom or fb all day. I was like are you serious i was out all day and came home to do the rest of my school work i didnt have time to come on hear. I just told him then our son can just live out a god damn fucking bin like our daughter did! He goes well we sometimes live out of the baskets with our clothes and he wont mind doing the same.

I am so looking forword to see a therapist for our anger sometimes. He has been trying his hardest not to get pissed off so easly and all that.

Sorry its long i needed to get off my chest.
by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Fayanne
by Gold Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 10:13 PM
5 moms liked this

..................

...........wow................

............that           post            

was just

all over the

place!

oliveoil423
by Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 10:17 PM
All he needs to do is call and make an appointment to see a therapist and to work on his anger. Hes been trying to. But he sometimes takes it way to far.

We are nkt even cuddling under the same blanket.

Quoting Fayanne:

..................

...........wow................

............that           post            

was just

all over the

place!

TommyAbby
by Melissa on Aug. 16, 2014 at 7:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Why don't you just call and get the appointment set up. If he really wanted to change, he would have made that appointment already. 

LadyBast
by Brenda on Aug. 16, 2014 at 10:20 AM

I think he need to address the anger but Fayanne is right the post is all over so it is really hard to find out what you are actually asking or saying..

Just a vent??  If so vent away

nurse1997
by Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 5:03 PM

Easy tell him to grow up !

catholicmamamia
by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 5:09 PM

Sorry mama.. hopefully therapy will help  : )

Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 6:39 PM

Vent anytime

Kodi12
by Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 7:54 PM

Why did he put you in charge of the money? Does he feel resentment over that?  It sounds like a control matter that is causing his anger. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN