Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I realized I can give DH many kids!

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2014 at 1:27 PM
  • 12 Replies

He had to hold this sick peachick while I made dinner. See, I can totally give him zillions of kids! Animal kids but still......... lol He was like...you want me to hold this? /sigh

by on Aug. 21, 2014 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nanasue31204
by Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 1:30 PM
Lol! That's pretty much what my husband said when I bought our baby chicks. He looked at them like just a food source and now he's just as crazy about them as I am and actually had one trained to come when called. She was so spoiled that if hubby was around she would wait on her roost until he brought her a handful if food. Sadly she passed away just yesterday😢
furbabymum
by on Aug. 21, 2014 at 1:33 PM

I'm sorry for your loss! That peachick didn't make it either. I fear we may have Cocci. I'm going to treat the entire flock for it.

I think my DH is somewhat amused by the birds but he'll never like them. The are a waste of money to him. lol

Quoting nanasue31204: Lol! That's pretty much what my husband said when I bought our baby chicks. He looked at them like just a food source and now he's just as crazy about them as I am and actually had one trained to come when called. She was so spoiled that if hubby was around she would wait on her roost until he brought her a handful if food. Sadly she passed away just yesterday😢

MagicTemptation
by Christina on Aug. 21, 2014 at 3:26 PM

Awww. I have a pic of me holding our small hen Sugar. The kids named her. She will gladly just relax in someone's arms. DH has come to terms that our farm animals have become pets for us. lol.

xWonderWomanx
by Kathleen on Aug. 21, 2014 at 3:35 PM

LOL, that's cute!

LadyBast
by Brenda on Aug. 21, 2014 at 5:02 PM

LOL my hubby is like that with animals too he loves the cats :) I just want one that loves me back like I had.. One day and keep giving him kids :)

Fayanne
by Gold Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 11:23 PM

awww

Life is divine chaos
Embrace it.  Forgive  yourself.   Breathe
           And enjoy the ride....   

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 12:39 AM
Aww cute!

Are you sure he wasn't trying to get out of cooking though? Lol.
furbabymum
by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting BonitaM: Aww cute! Are you sure he wasn't trying to get out of cooking though? Lol.

He never cooks. He does the dishes.

rachellaree20
by Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 12:53 PM

Chicks are so cute :-)  Oddly enough I'm afraid of chickens and some other birds when they are fully grown though, but they are so adorable when they're little!

MomToovey
by Marianne on Aug. 22, 2014 at 4:58 PM

Aww, guys who are great with animals are just as sexy as guys good with kids!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN