Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Some of us do have awesome husband: Share

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 12:14 PM
  • 39 Replies
1 mom liked this

Last night husband got home at 9:30 pm from a business meeting. I knew he was tired but I had craving for smoothies.(I am a stay at home mom and not pregnant) He said, 'Do you really want smoothies? I am tired but I make your smoothies....you make dinner almost every night' His smoothies are the BEST!

Some of us do have loving husbands! Share.

by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shaye
by Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 12:18 PM
Oh ya my husband is a doll. I am pregnant right now, and he's pretty good about grabbing me stuff or if something he wanted for dinner doesn't sound good to me he'll just say to make whatever is good with me... he'll make our root beer floats... he's loving. Although as wonderful as he is there are still times I wanna smack him. Just like there are times I drive him up the wall... lol I think we have a decent balance ;-)
CodJesKai
by Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 12:18 PM
My DH is amazing! He makes me breakfast every morning cause he knows only he can make it right (seriously, even I can't make my own breakfast). He also watches our DD on his days off to give me a break even though it's technically his break. Love him!!
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 12:23 PM
Yes. I'm very fortunate to have a hardworking, loving, and attentive husband. I thank my lucky stars for him all the time.
UCFknight
by Silver Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 12:35 PM

That's awesome! My husband is truly an amazing and wonderful guy. He cares for me, like no one else can. And it's amazing how he can sense I am not having a good day, through just a text and he does his hardest to make sure my evenings are just spectacular and relaxing. I love how in tune he is to me.

charley31
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 12:42 PM
My husband is beyond fantastic! He's truly my best friend and soul mate. I may not like him all every day but he's everything to me. He works so hard so that I only have to work a few days so I can take care of our boys one has special needs so it's important that I'm home. As each year passes we become stronger and more in-love. Just the other day he came home with a card and he wrote me a nice long letter just to tell me how much he loves me and how proud he is of me and he appreciates all I do for our boys. I'm very grateful to have a man like mine.
Lilfranks
by New Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 12:55 PM
My dh is amazing he cleans the house from top to bottom and on weekends when he's off he lets me sleep in while he wakes up with baby. I love him and don't know where is be with out him
Heaven127
by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 1:00 PM
2 moms liked this

It's really nice to see ladies bragging on their husbands for a change.

I married a winner as well.

He eats whatever I cook... even if I've burned it, or it's under-cooked & bland. (i'm a pretty good cook now... but it took me YEARS to learn how to do it right)

I've been married to my best friend for 32 years... and he still brings me flowers. (a dozen yellow roses last night)

Often if we don't have extra cash... on his way home from work he'll stop & pick wild flowers for me. (those are actually my favs) Not because of the "flower" but just knowing he saw a field of flowers & thought of me & then to actually stop & pick them. Ya, makes my heart happy!

rcmama10
by Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 1:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Last night i was having some trouble with school and he got on the phone with my school and was able to figure out what i needed to do for my school becuz i was having trouble understanding it. He also brought some choclate candy becuz he knew that i was having a hard time. I'm so happy to have a husband who tries to do things that will help me out or make me feel better and i'm so thankful for that. :) :)

rcmama10
by Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 1:24 PM

I'm happy to see that there are other good men out there!!!

It took me at least 3 years to learn to cook becuz i was not taught growing up but i'm happy that i have a husband who was willing to learn with me and be patience and eat stuff that was not done the right way. The only thing that i have ever had to worry about was cooking the meat all the way thru becuz he has always been afraid to eat undercooked food. 

Quoting Heaven127:

It's really nice to see ladies bragging on their husbands for a change.

I married a winner as well.

He eats whatever I cook... even if I've burned it, or it's under-cooked & bland. (i'm a pretty good cook now... but it took me YEARS to learn how to do it right)

I've been married to my best friend for 32 years... and he still brings me flowers. (a dozen yellow roses last night)

Often if we don't have extra cash... on his way home from work he'll stop & pick wild flowers for me. (those are actually my favs) Not because of the "flower" but just knowing he saw a field of flowers & thought of me & then to actually stop & pick them. Ya, makes my heart happy!

lapcounter
by Gold Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this
He took me on a surprise shopping trip this weekend to celebrate my weight loss.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)