Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

"There's my beautiful wife"

Posted by on Aug. 29, 2014 at 12:01 PM
  • 32 Replies
7 moms liked this

Just had an "aww" moment that I wanted to share :)

I went out for a run this morning, and left the house before DH woke up. It was a long, tiring run in the rain. I was a mess when I got home. But as soon as I walked through the door, my DH came up to me, said, "There's my beautiful wife," and kissed me - sweat and rain and all! I think I melted right there in the doorway :)

When was the last time your SO made you melt?

Join me in these great groups:
February 2009 Preschoolers (Owner), Baby's Firsts (Owner),
Love & Marriage (Mod)

by on Aug. 29, 2014 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
UCFknight
by Silver Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 4:21 PM
2 moms liked this

I went to visit family for two weeks in TN with the kids. The hubby couldn't get time off work, so he would text daily how much he missed us. When I came home last week, he grabbed and held onto me as if he had just returned from a deployment. He gave me an amazing kiss and asked me to never ever leave him again! Lol, it was sweet. And the house was spotless, and beautiful roses were waiting by my bedside. I need to take vacations more often! ;)

Fayanne
by Gold Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 4:39 PM

awww.. sooo sweet

I'd have to think on your question and get back to you...

Fayanne
by Gold Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this

damnnnnnn... that is so sweet!

Quoting UCFknight:

I went to visit family for two weeks in TN with the kids. The hubby couldn't get time off work, so he would text daily how much he missed us. When I came home last week, he grabbed and held onto me as if he had just returned from a deployment. He gave me an amazing kiss and asked me to never ever leave him again! Lol, it was sweet. And the house was spotless, and beautiful roses were waiting by my bedside. I need to take vacations more often! ;)

Life is divine chaos
Embrace it.  Forgive  yourself.   Breathe
           And enjoy the ride....   

UCFknight
by Silver Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 4:59 PM

Right? we have spent up to a year apart, but have been together for two years now with no deployments or training. He said he is wayyy to used to us being home and together, and hated coming home to an empty house. He even slept at work the second week  just so he didn't have to come home and feel alone!

Quoting Fayanne:

damnnnnnn... that is so sweet!

Quoting UCFknight:

catholicmamamia
by on Aug. 29, 2014 at 8:09 PM

Aw.. so sweet : )  My husband makes me melt every day! 

AnonyDaMouse
by New Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 8:13 PM

Mobile Photo

aww so sweet!

mine was last night when i was watching disney in the living room with our 1 1/2 yr old. he was falling asleep in the bedroom and texted me super sweet messages ❤️😍
rfhsure
by Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

One of my favorite moments with so was this one. I had a long, absolutely terrible day with the baby. He was out of control and I was so stressed out I was on the verge of tears. When I got him home and got him down finally I picked up my phone to this message.
Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 8:59 PM

Today

photo lovecouple2_zps356a5440.gif
Usagi1023
by Member on Aug. 30, 2014 at 7:44 AM
I can't remember the last time he made me melt. Its been about 3 years, I think.
IMaBABYsMaMa
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2014 at 9:19 AM
That's what I'm talking about. How wonderfully sweet. I tell my dh all the time how a little appreciation goes a long way. I'm jealous ...for real

Quoting rfhsure:

Mobile Photo

One of my favorite moments with so was this one. I had a long, absolutely terrible day with the baby. He was out of control and I was so stressed out I was on the verge of tears. When I got him home and got him down finally I picked up my phone to this message.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN