Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you like pumpkin.......

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 5:28 PM
  • 75 Replies
1 mom liked this
Pie,scones,seeds,cookies and lattes?
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Oct. 16, 2014 at 12:19 AM
Love pumpkin lattes and scones,pies too! ;-)
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Oct. 16, 2014 at 12:27 AM
Pumpkin seeds are the only thing I'll dare even try. I don't like pumpkin anything else at all.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Oct. 16, 2014 at 12:27 AM
Really? Its yummy!

Quoting BonitaM: Pumpkin seeds are the only thing I'll dare even try. I don't like pumpkin anything else at all.
DanaG70
by Member on Oct. 16, 2014 at 12:29 AM

I'm not a huge fan of pumpkin, I'll eat a slice of pie once a year, but that's about it. 

I do like pumpkin seeds though.

balagan_imma
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2014 at 12:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Love pumpkin seeds and I make really good pumpkin muffins, and pumpkin pancakes. I don't think you could pay me to have a pumpkin or any other flavored latte
earthangel1967
by on Oct. 16, 2014 at 2:08 AM
2 moms liked this

pumpkin piegiving hearteatingcoffeetea

I LOVEEEEE pumpkin! I absolutely crave it all of October and November every year. 

Every year in Oct and Nov I have a cup of Pumpkin tea each day as a treat. 

And I buy several large bottles of Torani Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie flavored syrup to put in my coffee and in my vanilla protein shakes, that I order from their website and have delivered to my apt. 

I also crave the  smell of it, so I always buy Bath and Bodyworks handsoaps in pumpkin scent for Oct and Nov and I get pumpkin pie scented wax melts for my wax warmers to scent the apt and oil plug in ones for the apt building hallway outside of our door too. 

surrenderpumpkin piedoctor

I'm so glad I love pumpkin as much as I do because it's ALMOST all I have been able to eat lately and for at least the next 2 weeks., along with protein shakes and lots of vitamins and supplements. Only mush and liquid but also I'm a low carber so even more limited than usual. I've been mixing large cans of 100% mushy pumpkin with cinnamon, stevia and half and half and then eating one cup of it for my mini meals thru the day. Or else a protein shake. 

I just had a gum graft oral surgery OUCH! Not only does it hurt but i have to really extremely baby it and protect it for at least 2 weeks to try to help it "take" accept the new transferred tissue as a body rejecting it is always a risk in any tissue transfer or grafting surgery. I'd recently read how they use beta carotene in helping prevent oral cancer in high risk patients and pumpkin is VERY high in that and so I thought it also might help in healing  my oral surgery too and it's mushy enough and yummy too. 

View Full Size Image YVONNE

Fayanne
by Platinum Member on Oct. 16, 2014 at 5:54 AM

yum on pumpkin, but never had pumpkin scones.

Fayanne
by Platinum Member on Oct. 16, 2014 at 5:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting earthangel1967:

I'm so glad I love pumpkin as much as I do because it's ALMOST all I have been able to eat lately and for at least the next 2 weeks., along with protein shakes and lots of vitamins and supplements. Only mush and liquid but also I'm a low carber so even more limited than usual. I've been mixing large cans of 100% mushy pumpkin with cinnamon, stevia and half and half and then eating one cup of it for my mini meals thru the day. Or else a protein shake. 

I just had a gum graft oral surgery OUCH! Not only does it hurt but i have to really extremely baby it and protect it for at least 2 weeks to try to help it "take" accept the new transferred tissue as a body rejecting it is always a risk in any tissue transfer or grafting surgery. I'd recently read how they use beta carotene in helping prevent oral cancer in high risk patients and pumpkin is VERY high in that and so I thought it also might help in healing  my oral surgery too and it's mushy enough and yummy too. 

OUCH. Feel better soon !  

Life is divine chaos
Embrace it.  Forgive  yourself.   Breathe
           And enjoy the ride....   

Proud-mama-05
by Member on Oct. 16, 2014 at 6:04 AM
1 mom liked this
I love pumpkin. I've only seen one recipe I thought sounded awful....
pumpkin mac n' cheese
UCFknight
by Brenda on Oct. 16, 2014 at 6:45 AM
2 moms liked this

Me in October!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)