Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which of these would work best to get you in the mood tonight?

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:30 AM
  • 9 Replies

11 Ways to Get Moms in the Mood for Sex (PHOTOS)

couple kissing
When it comes to married sex we seem to have a disconnect. The cliche is that husbands want it more than wives do. But ask any mom and she'll tell you it ain't quite that simple. It isn't that we like sex any less than men do. Trust us on that one! It's that we're just So. Damn. Tired. Always. We're taking care of everyone and everything, and at the end of the day there's just so little of ourselves left, and definitely not the part of ourselves that feels "fun!"

So guys, it's not about getting "lucky" and finding us in the right mood. It's about creating the mood yourself and lining our path to sexy time with rose petals. Guys, here's what you really should do if you want sex tonight: >>Click Here to see photos<<

Which of these would work best to get you in the mood tonight?

Image © iStock.com/Mark Bowden

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LadyBast
by Brenda on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:52 AM

Not really I do not want to see pics!

Leticia2014
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Like Harrison Ford said in SIX DAYS, SEVEN NIGHTS, to Anne Heche when she was touting  her magazine article on how to get your man, Ford explained "the way to get a woman in the mood",.THEY JUST SHOW UP, we're guys, we're easy. 

Leticia 2014

MomToovey
by Marianne on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:05 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm always in the mood. All of these, any of them, or none at all would still successfully get me to want him!

earthangel1967
by on Nov. 5, 2014 at 5:19 AM
1 mom liked this

falling in lovesexySame with me! Any time he wants, as much as he wants, always ready and willing rawrrr rawrrr!!! lol 

Quoting MomToovey:

I'm always in the mood. All of these, any of them, or none at all would still successfully get me to want him!

View Full Size Image YVONNE

gooberholic
by Member on Nov. 5, 2014 at 9:14 AM
Non of these would get me in the mood. My mood depends upon what goes on during my day. If it's been a stressful day forget it. Otherwise I'm usually in the mood.
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Nov. 5, 2014 at 4:52 PM

Ditto!

Quoting MomToovey:

UCFknight
by Brenda on Nov. 5, 2014 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this

All my husband has to do is smile! I am always in the mood!

OHgirlinCA
by on Nov. 5, 2014 at 6:05 PM

Out of those...  I'd be turned on if my hubby prepared a meal and cleaned up afterwards.  Add a glass of wine.... and a massage... Yep!  That would do it!

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Nov. 6, 2014 at 12:24 AM
I'm always in the mood. There's nothing he has to say or do. ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)