• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weather update from all, please share!

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:22 PM
  • 12 Replies

Share your weather and if you are traveling and when..

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyBast
by Brenda on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:24 PM

Today it was in the 80's in FL and it was windy so a great day and sunny. Tomorrow a front is coming in and it will be a lot of rain and storms and then cold after and for Thanksgiving too, we are not traveling Thanksgiving is here at our house this year so we should be home and have a nice long weekend we may go ?? on Saturday but the rest of the time I want to be home for a bit and do whatever!

oliveoil423
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:25 PM
Today was extremely windy with misty rain.

The day of thanksgiving I believe it's suppose to snow and the day after.
SKM1119
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:32 PM
70's and sunny in south Alabama.
M4LG5
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:44 PM

Colder than usual but not cold.....low 60s.  We are not traveling far....just about 40 minutes.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:45 PM
Raining,rain,rainiest,rainier! LOL
We aren't traveling for Thanksgiving but going to Portland for Black Friday.
LoriAnn87
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:59 PM

Today and tomorrow mild but then Wed rain then turning into snow and will end thursday morning. They are calling for about inche to 3.

UCFknight
by Brenda on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:09 PM

It ws sunny and 70 today. But Wednesday we will have a mix of rain, ice, and snow till about 6pm (yep almost 40 degree drop in less than 36 hours). We are traveling down to TN, from MD. But are doing it on Turkey Day when my husband gets off work, about 9 hours driving. Praying the roads are nice by then.

momma_ellie
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:46 PM

Today was incredibly windy! When I woke up, for a minute I thought we were having a tornado lol. The winds reached 60mph where I am. It was barely a week ago that it was 10 degrees out and today it got up to about 50. This weather roller coaster is drivng my allergies up the wall. Lucky for us we only need to travel down the street to his mom's house for the holiday :)

Fayanne
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:23 PM

very warm yesterday and today.. VERY windy right now.

not traveling.. but waiting for SO who is supposed to by flying in tonight, and he texted to say their plane is delayed due to mechanical difficulties in Baltimore. Ugh

MamaElf0912
by Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 8:04 AM

We want 8-12 inches of snow on Wednesday in PA so I will be staying home on Thanksgiving with just my DH and our 2 DD's :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)