Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Favorite Christmasl/Holiday movie?

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 6:58 PM
  • 34 Replies
Have you watched any of them yet?
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 6:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
UCFknight
by Brenda on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this

My most favorite is Miracle on 34th Street, the original, second is A Christmas Story with a close third National Lampoon' Christmas Vacation. My hubby even has a Christmas sweater that says "Merry Christmas Shitter's full". And we own all 3, and watch them countless times this month ;)

LadyBast
by Brenda on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:57 PM

There are so many I cannot choose just one and nope have not watched any yet!

barbie_girl870
by Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:00 PM

i have been watching them but my6 all time favorite is scrooge and i have not seen it yet this year

Quoting Hottmomma607: Have you watched any of them yet?

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
poust83
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:35 PM
My all time favorite is the kids cayman ion "The Year Without A Santa Clause. " I LOVE the heat meiser and snow meister and bergermeister meisterberger and the wizard and the songs....well...all of it!
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this
LOL Awesome! I love all of those movies!

Quoting UCFknight:

My most favorite is Miracle on 34th Street, the original, second is A Christmas Story with a close third National Lampoon' Christmas Vacation. My hubby even has a Christmas sweater that says "Merry Christmas Shitter's full". And we own all 3, and watch them countless times this month ;)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:50 PM
I feel the same way too! I haven't watched any,yet. I never did watch any Halloween movies. Lol It came and went fast.

Quoting LadyBast:

There are so many I cannot choose just one and nope have not watched any yet!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:54 PM
OMG yes its such a classic! I love it too.

Quoting poust83: My all time favorite is the kids cayman ion "The Year Without A Santa Clause. " I LOVE the heat meiser and snow meister and bergermeister meisterberger and the wizard and the songs....well...all of it!
MissiNy
by on Dec. 5, 2014 at 1:21 AM

The grinch....loved it since I was a little kid!

earthangel1967
by on Dec. 5, 2014 at 4:32 AM

I love Elf (we even got to see it as a live musical at the Detroit Opera House last year when I won 4 tickets!)  

I also love National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and A Christmas Story (saw that one as a live play before too : )...  and the Grinch  (I like the movie one better than the cartoon one.)  I  also like It's a Wonderful Life. And I liked Scrooge in 3d at the theatre, I'm more into 3d than most little kids haha

View Full Size Image YVONNE

bozobean
by on Dec. 5, 2014 at 4:52 AM
Polar Express, Home Alone 1 and 2, Scrooge, Rudolph, Frosty The Snowman, Charley Brown Christmas. Yogi Bear's First Christmas, Christmas Story, Miracle On 34th Street.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)