Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IS THIS FOR REAL?!??

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:01 PM
  • 6 Replies

before me and my boyfriend of 7 years got together, he was considered as a "ladys man". Sleeping around with basically every girl he sees.Well we have been together faithfully as far as im aware of. Well the other day one of his flings that hes friends with on facebook, posted a picture of them together.For ALL TO SEE. my family and all. I asked him when the last time he was on facebook.
He said the other day, so i know he seen it.!

How humiliating that my family and my son and who ever else is seeing my boyfriend with some other female.What should I do.I want to find her and smack her but im a n adult with kids. I can lose everything.I know the responsible thing to do is to ignore it but seriously these girls been trying to get me jeolous from day one.I need to say something. something is better then nothing.

by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LadyBast
by Brenda on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:52 PM

Why is he seeing her FB page or you I would block her so you cannot see a thing that is on her page, who cars what she does you are with him and as long as he is committed to you then stop worrying and fix the problem!

Fayanne
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this

how old are you?

sounds like HS, and somebody needs to grow up.

they do make a 'delete' button, you know...

janlove925
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:59 PM
Hunny definitely talk to him asap
skrbelly
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:52 PM
He is the problem. Honestly, understand the situation you are in. Are you prepared to do battle with every other woman on the planet? Isn't it easier to just get rid of one piece of shit?
earthangel1967
by on Dec. 13, 2014 at 3:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Is the picture from when they USE to be together or from recently? If its from recently HE is the one you should "feel like" slapping because he is the one who is suppossed to care about you and be committed to you. But don't slap him either because it will only add to the problem, not resolve it. 

I think that you AND your boyfriend should block her for being disrespectful to yours and his relationship and your family and friends I would hope aren't friends with her either, so no reason they are seeing a random UNCONNECTEd person's postings otherwise. 

I WOULD NOT give into the tempation of saying ANYTHING to HER.. I understand the urge to do so, but I guarantee you she is not going to give a shit what you say and anything cutting you say to her even will go in one ear and out the other.. she will feel EMPOWERED and VICTORIOUS if you say one word to her about it because she will KNOW for sure that her post really bothered you as I am certain she hoped it would. If you say a word to her, she WINS this round. You hold the higher hand in her little game if you stay silent. ANything you have to say about it should only be said to your boyfriend. 

Good luck hugs

View Full Size Image YVONNE

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Dec. 13, 2014 at 3:33 AM
Ugh! Infamous Facebook the end all of everything relationship wise. :-/ *scarasm*
I remember once my hubby's uncle&aunt still had pics of his ex and him on their wall. LOL Don't get me wrong we had that pic of him and his ex from the prom,it's the past. As I have other old pics. But for them to have it on the wall was a little weird. LOL

Quoting Fayanne:

how old are you?

sounds like HS, and somebody needs to grow up.

they do make a 'delete' button, you know...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)