Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Rooms Do You Decorate For Christmas?

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:08 AM
  • 16 Replies

holding ornaments If you celebrate Christmas... 

What rooms of your home do you decorate for Christmas? 

Which rooms of your home do you not decorate for Christmas?

View Full Size Image YVONNE

by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
earthangel1967
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:13 AM

Now that we are in our little apt, we only do a table top tree and wreath in our living room. And we put out christmassy scented handsoap and christmassy scented room spray in our bathroom. That's it.  We don't do anything to our bedroom or the kitchen. (1st year here I tried hanging a mistletoe in the kitchen/living room doorway but it fell down so many times I got fed up and threw it away -it broke one of the times it fell anyway lol) So I gave up on that idea. 

When we still had the house, we decorated the living room, dining room, a little bit in the kitchen and a little bit in the bathroom. Sometimes the kids decorated their own rooms and sometimes not We did not decorate the entry way foyer well except for a mistletoe (also had 2 other mistletoes other places) , We did not decorate the laundry room, office or basement. We did not decorate mine and todd's room

StreetsAhead
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:14 AM

In our home - just the front room (our main living room) with a little tinsel and cards. 

We spend the whole Christmas time with my family back home so we don't really bother decorating our house. In their apartment - the main living room is decks out, stuff in the hall, and in the kitchen

beeky
by Alexandra on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:48 AM

I decorate the living room, family room and the home theatre room.

UCFknight
by Brenda on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:14 PM

I decorate the foyer, living room, dining room, and kitchen. I don't decorate the basement, cause we don't really go down there much.

squeekers
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:25 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

We put up our tree and the cards go next to the TV.
earthangel1967
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:01 PM

Thanks for sharing pics : ) 

Quoting squeekers:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

We put up our tree and the cards go next to the TV.

committed4ever
by Bronze Member on Dec. 21, 2014 at 7:39 AM
Every room has something Christmasy except the laundry room and the garage. I have purchased lots of pre lit decor with timers so once you set it, it comes on at the same time every day and stays on for 6 to 8 hours. So the bathrooms have Christmas soap dispensers, guest towels a prelit item. The bedrooms and office have a small prelit table top tree that took about 30 minutes to decorate. The kitchen tree is a table top decorated with candy ornaments.

The 2 main trees are in the basement and living room. The basement, living room and dining room are all very festive. Can you tell that i LOVE Christmas? LOL!
earthangel1967
by on Dec. 21, 2014 at 8:47 AM

Quoting committed4ever: Every room has something Christmasy except the laundry room and the garage. I have purchased lots of pre lit decor with timers so once you set it, it comes on at the same time every day and stays on for 6 to 8 hours. So the bathrooms have Christmas soap dispensers, guest towels a prelit item. The bedrooms and office have a small prelit table top tree that took about 30 minutes to decorate. The kitchen tree is a table top decorated with candy ornaments. The 2 main trees are in the basement and living room. The basement, living room and dining room are all very festive. Can you tell that i LOVE Christmas? LOL!

Serenity7
by on Dec. 21, 2014 at 10:04 AM

None

photo christmasla_zps47819668.png 

earthangel1967
by on Dec. 21, 2014 at 10:15 AM

Do you not celebrate Christmas and if not do you celebrate something else like Hanukkah or such? 

Or do you celebrate but just not decorate? : ) 

Quoting Serenity7:

None

photo christmasla_zps47819668.png 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)