Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who wakes up with

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:58 PM
  • 13 Replies
The Flu on Christmas Me I have been sleeping on and off all day it was a good day but just sick tried to cook but could not so My SO did and it came out great. Well back to bed enjoy the rest of your holiday.
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
earthangel1967
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:59 PM

feel better

View Full Size Image YVONNE

ChoosingMe
by Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Awe Thanks

Quoting earthangel1967:

feel better

ShowMustGoOn86
by on Dec. 26, 2014 at 2:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Hope you feel better soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvnature
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 7:07 AM

You are not the only one who was sick on Christmas day. I was too. I don't know if it was just allergies or a really bad head cold, but something triggered my allergies when I work up. Left eye all watery and itchy, I sneezed all day long. and my head felt like it was out of my body and hanging in the clouds. No chest congestions, a very tiny fever, no major body aches, no cough and no chills. So I rule out the flu. I have to take night time tylenol because they are the only ones that work for my symptoms. the daytime ones don't relieve any of my symptoms. I need to see my pharmacist today and hoping he suggests something that will keep me from getting worse. 

Hope you feel better real soon. 

easinpc
by on Dec. 26, 2014 at 9:09 AM
I woke up at 3 am christmas morning with the flu. I'm feeling a lot better today and hope you are too!
LyTe684
by on Dec. 26, 2014 at 9:09 AM
That sucks. Get well soon!
lovemercygrace
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband has the flu too! Hope you feel better soon!
MomToovey
by Marianne on Dec. 26, 2014 at 5:41 PM

Aww! I'm always sick for Christmas, but thankfully this year I discovered the miracle of apple cider vinegar. My body can handle sickness better and get over it faster when I make myself drink some. I do 2 ounces of acv, 1 ounce of honey, and fill the rest with water. Then I pop it in the microwave if I have a sore throat too. It tastes nasty, but I guarantee you'll be better in less than 24 hours!

exhaustedmother
by Amy on Dec. 26, 2014 at 8:41 PM

Hope you feel better soon!!!!

BatmanWondaWomn
by on Dec. 26, 2014 at 11:54 PM
I had a upper respiratory virus that I had for two weeks.I just got over right before Christmas..I know how you feel and I hope you get better soon .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)